Daps
Still riding high off Sst0rmfr0nt's L :blessed:

7qLr2dQ.gif

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I may need to watch that scene again they were beating the breaks off of her:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:I like how they threw in Kimikos healing cause I actually forgot she could. When st0rmfr0nt had her in the choke I hit the:ohhh:"Oh shyt don't do it!!:damn::damn::damn:"When she turned her head and repaired her neck :lawd::myman:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
why does everyone think st0rmfr0nt is dead? im almost certain shes not cause vought said she was in their care. i bet that broad has rejuvenating powers. or a supe they know of can.

Kimiko :noah:
yZ6WabX.png
She’s not dead, show creator already stated it. Whether she reappears or not next season is up in the air, chick who played her only signed on for one season.

Basically they said it was fitting for her to live out the rest of her long life in the state she’s in

And we still paagin :wow:

Kimiko has a youtube channel btw... looks 10x’s better than on the show:wow:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
She’s not dead, show creator already stated it. Whether she reappears or not next season is up in the air, chick who played her only signed on for one season.

Basically they said it was fitting for her to live out the rest of her long life in the state she’s in
Live the rest of your life as anakin skywalker brehs