Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I kind of want to read the comics but doing so will spoil a lot for me.
It’s been different but a lil similar...

Like the stomping out of Storm-front. It happened like that in the comics but by men and the way SF dies in the show (if dead) is not how the male version died in the comics

So they haven’t completely followed the comics but they are doing it justice imo

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s been different but a lil similar...

Like the stomping out of Storm-front. It happened like that in the comics but by men and the way SF dies in the show (if dead) is not how the male version died in the comics

So they haven’t completely followed the comics but they are doing it justice imo
Ehh the show is extremely different from the comics tbh if you don’t follow Garth Ennis and never read preacher and don’t like extreme violence sex gross out stuff . May not be for you . I read it mostly real time . I usually always recommend the source material but in this case it depends on your taste and if you are a comic fan to anyone asking .
The show is doing a great job with translating the crazy adult spirit of the books with things like terror fukk it, doppelgänger and the big dikk supe choking MM but I mean idk If it’s for everyone

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
If they introduce a bigger bad it’ll make sense

this shyt happens in tv and movies all the time, stop it

It’s possible, but there’s no chance of it being part of the focus of the show. The entire comic book is based on Butcher vs. HL, and I expect it to continue to be the main plot of the show.

Can’t just have someone come in and take shine off HL. HL is the main event. He’s going on his Hulk Hogan “no jobs” run. :ufdup:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s possible, but there’s no chance of it being part of the focus of the show. The entire comic book is based on Butcher vs. HL, and I expect it to continue to be the main plot of the show.

Can’t just have someone come in and take shine off HL. HL is the main event. He’s going on his Hulk Hogan “no jobs” run. :ufdup:
I like how the boys are being set up like comics finally with the black ops off book funding Ang they can now monitor other supes with the 7 and HL simmering in the background