Official The Boys Season 1 Thread

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Half way done with the season. Damn good stuff so far.

Sociopath Superman is the only character that’s standing out on his own. The Female has potential, but I don’t think she’ll get much screen time. I believe she didn’t get much play in the comic either. Still, I’m sure she’ll have her moments to shine.

With that said, I think the Boys (team) will gel well together. The 4 are already coming off pretty solid. :ehh:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
He was a simp for several episodes and jealous of a baby. Also, premature ejaculator. BTW did that baby die?

tumblr_pvc4niYUkD1rrkahjo4_500.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I didn't really fukk with Butcher either. I don't like his character at all.

:mjlol: @ him lying and saying Homelander raped his wife when really, she wanted the dikk and let him hit raw and get pregnant

Talkin' all that shyt about Hughie when he was the biggest loser out of all of them.

Sending them into a send-off mission to get back at Vought when his woman was out there choosing
:sas2:

He probably killed Mesmer cause deep down he knew his wife ran off after what went down
:umad:

I don't think Butcher intentionally lied about her being raped.

From his point of view he seen the footage of them going into the room....she comes out clearly looking like they fukked....then disappears off the face of the Earth.

And it's not as if Butcher is a regular guy....he's connected everywhere from criminals like Frenchie all the way up to having contacts in the CIA. And nobody could find his wife.

That, coupled with the fact that Vought has a long history of covering up terrible shyt to protect the supes....I can understand why he thought it wasn't consensual.

Fred.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I swear there is nothing I hate more than this.. it’s soooooo annoying when just about every tv show does this. He could have easily told her what really happened and why he did what he was doing. But noooo they always bytch up when it’s time to be confronted, then he just left her after she got shot. I wouldn’t have been made if she would’ve blasted him or smacked him around next time she saw him

Yeah it was especially bad when she asked him "so you been using me this whole time?" and he just sat there like :dwillhuh: because that's easily answered....no.

He should've just told her that he didn't even know she was a supe when they met, and by the time he found out he was in too deep trying to avenge his girl friend's death. If she tried to say he's a liar all he has to do is point out the fact that she's down with a team that killed a woman and lied about it then tried to pay him off. And she either knew about that kind of stuff, and didn't give a fukk....or she had no idea who she was associating with. Which is almost as bad.

If he said anything remotely similar to any of that she don't have a rebuttal. Because she actually knows better than he does, the kind of people the 7 are.

Fred.