Official The Boys Season 1 Thread

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
My bad if this has been posted but :dead: :dead: :dead:

t7pC_uQzNRSpteyBUfuyQEOCt3ZNCYyhHVWtAmLPlJ0.png

They really had this man on TV apologizing with this caption :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Why not? 3 great seasons. The Boys is off to a great start but yall love crowning shyt way too early.
opinions i guess. Dont remember a single great season of legion (i stopped watching midway through the second). So many pointless episodes and dumb shyt going on. Only cacs who like independent flicks like the lobster, enjoy that show. No show with a musical ep is great :hhh:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homelander is my hero cause he's who I'd be if I had them powers. fukk them people.
#Landerset :blessed:

:gucci:

Starlight wasnt RAPED.
He said "you wanna be down with the Dipset?
Well then, you gotta get your lips wet."

:meloohhh:

She decided to get her lips wet.

That’s rape. :gucci:

You think that if you were hiring someone for a job and you said, “If you don’t suck my dikk, I’ll make sure you don’t get this job and I’ll blacklist you from ever working anywhere in this field with all my connections” is absolutely fukking rape.

Go to a lawyer and then ask them if that’s actual “consent” when you threaten someone’s livelihood. Same as if you was renting your home and told a woman you’d kick her and her family out unless she gave you head when you wanted

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:gucci:

That’s rape. :gucci:

You think that if you were hiring someone for a job and you said, “If you don’t suck my dikk, I’ll make sure you don’t get this job and I’ll blacklist you from ever working anywhere in this field with all my connections” is absolutely fukking rape.

Go to a lawyer and then ask them if that’s actual “consent” when you threaten someone’s livelihood. Same as if you was renting your home and told a woman you’d kick her and her family out unless she gave you head when you wanted
Technically it’s called sexual coercion and it’s not rape. Actually bosses do this all the time. They get hit with sexual harassment but it’s never rape. It’s never even a criminal charge. You gotta threaten with the physical before they come knocking.

Imagine how many nikkas have done this. Hey have sex with me or I won’t take you home. Or I’ll kick you out my house in this dangerous neighborhood. Or I’ll tell everyone you’re a slut. Or I’ll show people your nudes. Or I’ll...........

It’s never rape. Cause they can walk away. Now if I say have sex or I’ll break your fukking skull. You going directly to jail. And it won’t be debatable.

Saying suck my dikk or else you won’t get the job, is not getting you brought up on criminal charges. But you can find yourself getting sued.

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
I’m finishing up the comic and damn I’m glad I watch the show first. So damn good. I really wish they gave butcher a dog. So I could get that one scene.

Why you kill me dog jack :demonic:

I’m not here I’m somewhere watching it

If they put this series on hbo they would of had it on there

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Technically it’s called sexual coercion and it’s not rape. Actually bosses do this all the time. They get hit with sexual harassment but it’s never rape. It’s never even a criminal charge. You gotta threaten with the physical before they come knocking.

Imagine how many nikkas have done this. Hey have sex with me or I won’t take you home. Or I’ll kick you out my house in this dangerous neighborhood. Or I’ll tell everyone you’re a slut. Or I’ll show people your nudes. Or I’ll...........

It’s never rape. Cause they can walk away. Now if I say have sex or I’ll break your fukking skull. You going directly to jail. And it won’t be debatable.

Saying suck my dikk or else you won’t get the job, is not getting you brought up on criminal charges. But you can find yourself getting sued.

Technically, in the same sense that cops aren’t “technically committing racist shootings because they aren’t using racial slurs when doing”. The only reason it doesn’t really get charged as rape is because rape is actually a really hard charge to get sentenced simply by the “he said, she said” (Or vice versa) and it’s pretty easy to cause reasonable doubt.

But standards and ideas about rape are changing as we see that getting girls drunk before you fukk used to be pretty damn common but is viewed way more differently now or even in different jurisdictions.

But yes, sexual coercion is sexual assault and not rape by purely legal definitions. You’re right but it’s still the act of threatening someone to get them to engage in unwanted sexual activities with you with the threat of repercussions. You can technically try to “walk away or get away” from physical assault too.

And the fact that people do that and get away with it isn’t good argument. Cops get away with legally acceptable racist shootings because of technicalities even though everyone peeps game. Laws are ass-backwards in lots of states or actual complaints get buried before they actually get to court.