Official The Boys Season 1 Thread

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
When A-Train compared running into Robyn like hitting a bug on a windshield and laughed :damn:

When A-Train looked Hughie dead in the face in the hallway and didn't recognize him after running through his girlfriend and shaking his hand:francis:

When Homelander waited for Queen Maeve to come up the elevator and they had a casual conversation before stopping an active mass shooter:upsetfavre:

When Homelander used the plane crash and fake cried to get heroes in the military:skip:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Asked my girlfriend if she could dress up like The Female and come into the bedroom and claw me up on some sneak attack shyt.
:mjgrin:

Hit me like,

"I cant fukkin stand you sometimes."
:beli:
You gonna end up like dude who fukked with popclaw lookin like
z20151ac5bg31.jpg

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I hope he commits that and chokes on a piece of sea plastic. His father prob looks at his pathetic as and says
qt2s9tf1bag31.jpg
I loved that whole scene with him and Vogelbaum. How the power dynamic shifted. It really was like some father and son shyt like no matter how great you become or how disappointing they are you'll always want their approval.

It made me think of this.

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I loved that who scene with him and Vogelbaum. How the power dynamic shifted. It really was like some father and son shyt like now matter how great you become or how disappointing they maybe you'll always want their approval.

It made me think of this.

the acting in that narcos scene:wow: