Toronto
This dude Frenchie look and sound so much like Eden Hazard :dahell:

6000694.jpg

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I still feeel like that aspect will come around season 2. They’ve gotta even the playing field somehow. And Frenchie did mention in like episode 2 about the need to experiment with the shyt personally.
Yeah, i was watching the whole season expecting for them to get powers like in the book.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
This show tones down all the silly Garth Ennis shyt from the comic and it's way better because of it

I wasn't even gonna watch this shyt because I didn't like the comic

But now I'm :whew:
I haven't read the comic fully, but I glanced at a few panels. It's edgy for the sake of being edgy. It's a rag. It annoyed me to no end when folks on Reddit started comparing the show to the "source" material and having actual discussions about what was better in the comic. How about nothing? This shyt has actual character development with tight, focused writing. I've watched the show twice and can't think of a single part of any episode I'd want to skip over. That's rare. They're already up in arms that the end of S1 differed greatly from the comic. Who gives a shyt? The twist at the end of this season was compelling as fukk.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Almost forgot about how they blackmailed that senator with the shapeshifter. :scust: I could see Mystique doing something like that.

Felt bad for Laz Alonso's character when his wife said she didn't want to see him again. :mjcry:

Haley Joel Osment's character power was pretty dope. The way he ended up though! :picard: