Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Enjoyed this. Awesome to see Cad Bane in live action.

Wonder if we'll ever see Luke's reaction to Grogu picking the Mandalorian armor over the lightsaber. You know losing his first student had him feeling some type of way
:lolbron:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Boba's series was told in a very unconventional manner and I use the word manner rather than style for a reason. The entire season was a weaving together of story telling styles; flashbacks to present became a staple (almost too much at points) and then took a wild turn by handing it off to Mando. To be fair, Boba did jack an ep of Mando. Imo letting other characters like Ashoka, Luke & Mando get shine lets us know how big the story is and I'm certain that Boba will get his shine in other series and movies when you least expect it. I gotta watch the Clone Wars series so I can fully appreciate the relationship between Cad Bane and Boba. When he said "I'm not a kid anymore." my ears perked up.

Side note: Boba was mad humble and often took the advice of others over his gut instinct. I found that fascinating.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
uhh yeah so about that... JJ's finale was god awful.. probably worse than Rian's The Last Jedi. The whole sequel trilogy is damn near unwatchable except parts of TFA..
And i forgot that part…”Rise Of Skywalker” is big trash and it fukks up viewing the sequel trilogy as a whole. And i actually LIKED “Last Jedi.”

They really say THAT movie is the big finale for the “Skywalker Saga.” :hhh:

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
That is still the thing that leaves me :mindblown:

How did they NOT have a roadmap for those 3 movies? Talk all the shyt you want about the prequel trilogy but at least you knew where it was going. Same with the original trilogy.

But you can tell they were literally making shyt up. JJ laid the foundation with “Force Awakens” and then Rian went in there and blew it up with “Last Jedi,” then they had to bring JJ back to clean up the mess.

They were given a outline when they bought it and Kathleen Kennedy knew the plotline going in. They just scrapped it as soon as the ink dried. GL started working on it, and put the calls in to everyone. He called Mark Hamill first, told him he had a story, asked was he in...then later after everyone else was on board he told them that he was giving it to Kathleen to do. She was his right hand and heir. He had the pieces in place before he sold it. But the suits did what suits do...and put out a remaquel.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I loved this episodes, and overall liked the series. After the second episode, I saw the angle they were going with for the series. Granted, not everything worked, mainly because overall, the underworld of SW isn't that interesting. The overall politics aren't either, but there are a handful of characters in each element that are.

But I loved the showdown at high noon between aging guns, and the tyrants behind it all. Westerns are where Robert Rodriguez excels.

Armored Vod 808

Comm Tech
Daps
Reppin
Clan Novoc V.
How ironic....

273796713_992625088299359_4759639571873901357_n.jpg

....Bye, Felicia...! :mjlol:

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I loved this episodes, and overall liked the series. After the second episode, I saw the angle they were going with for the series. Granted, not everything worked, mainly because overall, the underworld of SW isn't that interesting. The overall politics aren't either, but there are a handful of characters in each element that are.

But I loved the showdown at high noon between aging guns, and the tyrants behind it all. Westerns are where Robert Rodriguez excels.

The underworld of SW could actually be interesting if they took the kid gloves off and made it violent and gritty, but since they are going the family friendly route, it becomes much less interesting. Stakes too low, and too campy.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
The underworld of SW could actually be interesting if they took the kid gloves off and made it violent and gritty, but since they are going the family friendly route, it becomes much less interesting. Stakes too low, and too campy.
basically the could turn up the violence tbh.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
They were given a outline when they bought it and Kathleen Kennedy knew the plotline going in. They just scrapped it as soon as the ink dried. GL started working on it, and put the calls in to everyone. He called Mark Hamill first, told him he had a story, asked was he in...then later after everyone else was on board he told them that he was giving it to Kathleen to do. She was his right hand and heir. He had the pieces in place before he sold it. But the suits did what suits do...and put out a remaquel.
:ohhh:……………..:francis: