Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Can’t fukking wait :banderas:

On another note the spin move the breh did was hilarious :mjlol:

Plus how the fukk could Cad just spit out a little fire and get the rancor to run off like that :heh:?
My nikka bust a spin move for no reason like Cam'ron on 106 & Park:mjlol:

And a couple people talking about Luke should have been there...thank got he wasn't. Just because he's around doesn't mean he needs to cheaply pop up to save every character in the universe. He has absolutely no reason to come back to Tattooine, let alone to help Boba Fett of a people

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
......y'all nikkas don't deserve nice things frfr:mjlol:
They gave us the MF Rancor vs next generation droidekas...but nikkas still hatin:mjlol:

shyt was Lit!!!!!

Boba vs Bane one last time:wow:.....and he won by being a better fighter than he was the last time they fought.....

That growth and story development:wow:

Edit: also that season finale theme they played at the end had me like:ohlawd:
FETT!!!:blessed:

This shyt trash

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Enjoyed the episode but I'd like them to hand the reigns to someone else. RR ain't it.

Cad is probably one of my favorite Star Wars characters and I didn't know he existed until last episode. You gotta keep someone that good around longer. He could've been something to look forward to for season 2. They dropped the ball with that.

I can't see Luke sending Grogu dolo like that. Makes no sense with how he was hunted. Minor gripe but that's one of those fast track it plot points.

After Mando season 2 I was hoping Grogu stayed with Luke so things can get more grimy. Oh well:francis:

Was Boba okay with Fennec bodying the traitors or did she go rogue because he doesn't have it in him to go there? More tension between them could be good.

The Mods are pointless. They add nothing and if they died no one would care. They need to be written out. Give them some territory to control, mention them, but don't show them.

Get that old repair lady outta here so we can have a more consistent tone. We didn't need comedy relief at the height of tension. Enough with her:camby:

The female Tusken should've been on Boba's squad. That's another cool character they cast aside instead of developing.

Season had some good moments but RR was the weakest link. I thought Mando really improved from season 1 to 2 so hopefully they get a bigger budget and a tighter story next time.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Finished. Dope finale:ehh:I still need a mini series on K bodman wookie:ufdup:My man was eating blaster shots and tossing squads running through squads like prime Goldberg :banderas::banderas::banderas:
Grogu byke:damn::damn::to:
Bobba on the Rancor was pure :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:Mando and Bobba teammup with the jet packs made me crave a 3rd person bounty hunter game:myman::feedme:
Fennic was putting in some work:wow::wow::wow:Them machine kids can:camby:Those new Droids werw wrecking shop:ooh::whoo::merchant:Only real complaint I have
Why Bane gone man? He survived through the Clone Wars and through the OG trilogy where the Empire ruled with an iron fist:mjcry:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I wonder if RR really only had a five episode miniseries worth of story and Filoni pumped it up for subscribers numbers?

Cause if you take out Cad Bane, episode 7 runs fairly neatly into 7 just getting Mando with a message and Cobb with a regular bomb.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
I think they can be Bane back..

We all .. well.. MOST thought other dude was dead but Boba put him in the bacta tank..

Legit tho.. He is the new "Boba Fett" to me... if that makes sense :ld:

Last edited:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just wanna state how hilarious it is to me that grogu was probably like: you mean if i stay here i gotta sit around, meditate, and watch the grass grow? Yall nikkas dont get into daily shootouts and run off on the cops n shyt? :what:

And luke was probably like: R2D2 take this lil nikka back where he came from :hhh:

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Baby Yoda gotta be tired of carrying these shoex