Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
TFA was really well received, idk why there’s this revisionist history regarding the movie. They did not chart out the story. They had no idea what Rian Johnson would write.

I almost want to feel sorry for JJ, Rian fukked him by ruining everything. And no one even bothered to stop him :mjlol:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
hard
TFA was really well received, idk why there’s this revisionist history regarding the movie. They did not chart out the story. They had no idea what Rian Johnson would write.
But why though?
Why would they not even have a roadmap
The fukk :snoop:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Rodriguez is not for Star Wars. This was by far his best episode and still paled in comparison to the last 2 (or some of the best Mando eps). I hope dude has had his fun and Disney moves on from him :camby:

A lot of the shootout scenes felt awkward as fukk because the bike gang looks fukking ridiculous. The white chick seemed like she was going to snap like a twig just by running, so watching her trying to be a "bad ass" shooting motherfukkers was cringe worthy. Black dude with cyborg eye felt like he was doing a whole different show/property all together.

:laff: at Boba being all worried about the Pykes destroying his town and then going to get his Rancor and wrecking the town anyways :dead: having said that, the Rancor wrecking shyt was the best action of that whole long ass fight.

Fennec's in the last scene was the best though, THAT'S the kind of gully shyt this show needed more of.

I wonder if Grogu going back to Mando was planned from the get go or Favreau and Filoni changed course after Mando Season 2 finale.

Mando season 3 gotta be about uniting Mandalore right? Probably gonna see Sabine Wren make an appearance and put some clousure to Bo-Katan's journey.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
hard

But why though?
That is still the thing that leaves me :mindblown:

How did they NOT have a roadmap for those 3 movies? Talk all the shyt you want about the prequel trilogy but at least you knew where it was going. Same with the original trilogy.

But you can tell they were literally making shyt up. JJ laid the foundation with “Force Awakens” and then Rian went in there and blew it up with “Last Jedi,” then they had to bring JJ back to clean up the mess.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I almost want to feel sorry for JJ, Rian fukked him by ruining everything. And no one even bothered to stop him :mjlol:
To be fair, JJ backed him into a corner with having to explain why Luke abandoned everyone.
hard

But why though?
I have no clue. It was insanely idiotic.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
larry-david-unsure.gif

From this point foward i dont fukk with none of it unless Dave Filoni is directly executively involved. Thats all i got to say about that

edit FUKk DAT

This whole episode would have went different if BETA FUKKIN FETT had let his balls hang and stayed with his 1st inclination FUKK it all to hell damnit
Yeah man, this show was ass :francis:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
......y'all nikkas don't deserve nice things frfr:mjlol:
They gave us the MF Rancor vs next generation droidekas...but nikkas still hatin:mjlol:

shyt was Lit!!!!!

Boba vs Bane one last time:wow:.....and he won by being a better fighter than he was the last time they fought.....

That growth and story development:wow:

Edit: also that season finale theme they played at the end had me like:ohlawd:
FETT!!!:blessed:

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
My girl is praying he’s still alive, character was great in this
Cad spent so much time during the Clone Wars, killing Clones so much that he bragged about it like it was so easy to Hunter in the Bad Batch, and then he, himself, was killed by the first OG clone/son of his mentor. :wow:

As George Lucas famously said, "It's like poetry, it rhymes."