Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I see why I saw BHD trending now:ehh:Have her, Filoni, and J Fave just run the whole universe man:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:They clearly understand the material to what it takes to push something forward and when nostalgia should be used. The whole Episode 7 trilogy shouldn't have happened with the amount of lack of plans. How you have the OGs back and they NEVER interact?!!! Now some of the real life actors are gone:mjcry:
This is actually a great idea

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
damn... why r all mandalorians except petro a$$holes? from bo-katan and her dyke crew all the way to this sword jacker. ur homie isn't even home 2 seconds and u wanna press him?

Dude is a slick hater , i think he was pressing mando on s1 e1 of the the Mandalorian,,,

he was hating on mandos beskar Bricks

he a ol hating as dude like this
tenor.png

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn... why r all mandalorians except petro a$$holes? from bo-katan and her dyke crew all the way to this sword jacker. ur homie isn't even home 2 seconds and u wanna press him?
Those blue mandalorians some entitled scumbags. I dont like those shifty bytches at all.

Homeboy who he always getting into it with is like that brother who always bullying the other brother.....until someone fukk with your own. He still came through when shyt got rough while trying to escape. The armorer certified tho

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:ufdup: its the one you dont wanna miss

In case you didn't know already, the last episode was a Mandalorian episode rather than a Boba Fett episode...

I just watched… y’all wasn’t bullshytting :mjlol:

They didn’t know how to stretch this series out so they said fukk it and threw in a bonus Mando episode :dead:

I’ve never seen anything like this before. How you gonna have a show called Boba Fett and not have him in an entire episode? None of it had to do with the show.:mjtf:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I see why I saw BHD trending now:ehh:Have her, Filoni, and J Fave just run the whole universe man:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:They clearly understand the material to what it takes to push something forward and when nostalgia should be used. The whole Episode 7 trilogy shouldn't have happened with the amount of lack of plans. How you have the OGs back and they NEVER interact?!!! Now some of the real life actors are gone:mjcry:

How do you have STAR WARS.... develop a 1st movie of a trilogy without havin any idea of what to do with parts 2 and 3... it's MADNESS.... :hhh:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I just watched… y’all wasn’t bullshytting :mjlol:

They didn’t know how to stretch this series out so they said fukk it and threw in a bonus Mando episode :dead:

I’ve never seen anything like this before. How you gonna have a show called Boba Fett and not have him in an entire episode? None of it had to do with the show.:mjtf:

Its been done before, but usually in the form of a "backdoor pilot" for a show that hasn't come out yet. I've never seen it done for an EXISTING show before.

5 Backdoor Pilots That Were Successful (& 5 That Missed The Mark)

Armored Vod 808

Comm Tech
Daps
Reppin
Clan Novoc V.
If the OG Boba Fett...

Ultimately DONE with all the mad disrespect being put on his name thru having his entire steez being snatched up & slapped on an unknown & totally made-up character...

(And especially after being subverted in his OWN damn show)...

...Would suddenly rise up like a phoenix...and explode from the ashes to finally represent his former self........

273020794_987090212186180_277865788194171730_n.jpg

:mjlol:

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Those blue mandalorians some entitled scumbags. I dont like those shifty bytches at all.

Homeboy who he always getting into it with is like that brother who always bullying the other brother.....until someone fukk with your own. He still came through when shyt got rough while trying to escape. The armorer certified tho

This is how mandalorians are portrayed most of the time. Warriors who adhere to strict guidelines and emotionally unavailable.

They always clash because they always tryna be better than the next nikka at all times

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This is how mandalorians are portrayed most of the time. Warriors who adhere to strict guidelines and emotionally unavailable.

They always clash because they always tryna be better than the next nikka at all times

I’m assuming they can only procreate with one another. So getting head is out of the question?