OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
What about Joaquin Phoenix Joker deal?:dwillhuh:

They fukk they gonna have 2 Jokers in their universe?:gucci:

Martha
Joaquin Phoenix' version isnt canon

And i think i remember hearing Leto was contractually obligated to return for suicide squad 2

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Something like that, the joker movie is elseworlds

giphy.gif

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Aren’t you a comic fan ? Or you just a mcu/Disney Stan ?

Before I answer that, please tell me. Did you think I was dissing DC? Did that appear like a shot at DC?:dwillhuh:

:hubie:Legit question, cuz I’m noticing too many times cats in here are misinterpreting things or taking post I say out of context and get triggered.

Martha

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before I answer that, please tell me. Did you think I was dissing DC? Did that appear like a shot at DC?:dwillhuh:

:hubie:Legit question, cuz I’m noticing too many times cats in here are misinterpreting things or taking post I say out of context and get triggered.

Martha
To be fair you use to Troll like every post lol and still got Martha in your quotes . If your serious I see no issue with having multiple interpretations of the same character at one time and doing nonDCEU dc movies IF they have good stories . However I don’t see the purpose of this movie at this time as 1) still waiting to hear about reeves batman movie and 2) I liked Letos performance so I’d rather he get more established than do this

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
To be fair you use to Troll like every post lol and still got Martha in your quotes . If your serious I see no issue with having multiple interpretations of the same character at one time and doing nonDCEU dc movies IF they have good stories . However I don’t see the purpose of this movie at this time as 1) still waiting to hear about reeves batman movie and 2) I liked Letos performance so I’d rather he get more established than do this

I troll...... but I don’t go as hard and consistent as a few other peeps. Like we have cats in here legitimately MAD and have a more aggressive angry energy. I never throw that out there and if I do shoot, it’s typically nothing more than harmless playful comedy or jokes..... which is why I be so confused cats get so furious with:russ:

But as you pointed out, I actually fell back a lot with it

I don’t have an issue with them doing multiple interpretations, but I do find it confusing, redundant, and just kinda screams from them “we have no real plan or direction”

It’s just mad random in a way that kind of will confuse their general audience if they say “ok here is a character in this universe, but now we gonna make another universe with this same character and also their back stories will be different, they reside in Gotham but either there is no Batman or Batman is gonna cameo played by another actor?”

I think if they want to do a standalone it would make sense to just introduce another character that’s new and/or not gonna be used in the DCU..... say like another shot at Jonah Hex.

Martha

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
dudes the biggest herb on these boards

straight cheesed*ck f*ggot

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
@23Stapscity Now see what I mean about the furious posters and anger?

I never take no personal shots at no one, I never come at no one with anger or try to demean them or feel mad enough where I have to resort to childish name calling like I'm a 5th grader who just learned how to curse.... I mean..... its fukking movies.

I dont even make dedicated troll threads that later on I have to distance myself from cuz they aged badly and expose how silly I looked like certain posters.

I also dont feel compelled or make it a chore to stalk specific people on here just to vie for their attention.

Martha

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
There’s currently 3 jokers in the comics.

Elseworlds have been a comic book staple.

X men already had 2 actors playing the same role in the same film.

Anybody acting shocked or confused about this either isn’t a comic book fan or is a Disney stan. And if somebody is still ending their posts with Martha 2 years after BVS that should already tell you the quality and type of poster. :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I mean some people end their post with

Art Bar

Or Fred

OR
HAVE A GIMMICK WHERE EVERY POST THEY POST LIKE THIS.

:devil:

:evil:

But Martha is what triggers people when it’s no different than the above? That probably should tell you the quality and type of poster, at least I don’t do coward shyt behind the curtains like some or lie:yeshrug:

There are thousands of comics and millions of stories and the only way you can keep up and read them all (along with every single movie or other etc media thing) is if you don’t have a life or still in school.

So unless this is a movie where it takes place in 2 different timelines, maybe Leto is the current version and Phoenix is the past or future (kinda like another movie). It can be confusing until they come out and clearly state “hey we are doing this similar to how it’s currently happening in the comics.”

Martha