Official The Batman Thread

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I guess it doesn't if your just a suit making money without giving a damn about these characters or telling a coherent story.

As a fan, Im tired of these bad decisions followed by worst decisions in an attempt to fix the original bad decisions.

Now they floating these ideas of reboots around to judge reactions. I'm getting sick of it.

:hubie:
Studios are about making money. None of the DCEU movies have bombed so it's no reason to scrap. Transformers have been trash but they keep making money so Paramount will keep making them.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Studios are about making money. None of the DCEU movies have bombed so it's no reason to scrap. Transformers have been trash but they keep making money so Paramount will keep making them.

Keep telling nikkas and they dont listen. Cash rules every fukking thing around me

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I don't care who decision it was for him to leave, casting him in the first place was a mistake.

They knew how old he was, they knew he might not be playing the role long term, and yet they still casted him.

They had this idea of a older, more experienced batman. Now it's like whoops, another rewrite, recast.

Youd think that these suits were never thinking long term with the decisions being made.

Isn't the first flash movie supposed to be based off flashpoint? Why are we doing such a big story arc for his first movie? Can we get the rogues first atleast?

And I don't care what people were complaining about, I preferred the direction they were going before all the reshoots to inject "fun" into the movies.
We don't know whether The Flash solo movie is based on the Flashpoint storyline or if it's just the title. The Age of Ultron movie had nothing to do with the story from the comics.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Both say Jakey

Another so-called click bait article from months ago winds up being true. :mjlol:
I bet the trilogy will be a stand alone and have nothing to do with the DCU like was originally reported as well.
Lol @ Ben going to Comic Con just to lie to all the fans.
Oh and I'm cool with Jake being the next Batman. When researching I was surprised how few brunette accomplished actors there are under 40. He definitely qualifies.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Gyllenhaal would make a better Joker than Batman if we're keepin it 100
giphy.gif

Mazino

All Star
Daps
I really like Ben as Batman but Jake would make also a dope Batman and fits in with Matt Reeves vision for his trilogy as it's apparently to be set pre Supes vs Batman with a younger Bruce.

Jake is one of the best actors in the business to keep it 100 and if Ben is truly out which seems most likely then there's no one better to take the mantle.