Official The Batman Thread

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
he snuck away and went in the car
I’m gonna say this. Similar to spawn he threw the cap around him blacked out and made the move. I was watching last night lol it got to that point and I’m like oh this what they was talking about yeah that’s stupid but now I’m thinking about the cartoons or some older movie he threw his cape over him before. How the hell catwench end up as falcone daughter. shyt dumb man

Last edited:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I never noticed until yesterday that all these movies been rated PG-13. One of em was R I think it was Batman and Robin or Forever. The next one needs to be R they tripping

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the hell catwench end up as falcone daughter. shyt dumb man
There have been adaptations that have hinted at her being Falcone's daughter.
I never noticed until yesterday that all these movies been rated PG-13. One of em was R I think it was Batman and Robin or Forever. The next one needs to be R they tripping
There hasn't been a rated R Batman.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isolate the audience further.
This dark, goth woe is me Batman is played out.

shyt is so repetitive. Like those assassin creed games, you played one...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Worst kept secret but I’m really curious where he’s taking it
City being flooded no way that goes away immediately :jbhmm:I hope they do embrace more of Bats more.."enhanced" enemies like Croc and Man Bat. If they want to keep it more killer like Mr. Pyg would be PERFECT:gladbron:Throw in some Scarface and introduce Black Mask since Falcone spot is vacant. Crime has to go crazy so Batman should start improving his tech a bit more if there is a decent time jump.:whoo:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
City being flooded no way that goes away immediately :jbhmm:I hope they do embrace more of Bats more.."enhanced" enemies like Croc and Man Bat. If they want to keep it more killer like Mr. Pyg would be PERFECT:gladbron:Throw in some Scarface and introduce Black Mask since Falcone spot is vacant. Crime has to go crazy so Batman should start improving his tech a bit more if there is a decent time jump.:whoo:
I gotta imagine it’ll be a city at war style beef. Penguin in one corner, boss Zucko in the other, and then the costumes.

The true revelation of long Halloween is it ushered out the crime bosses as the kingpins and brought in people like joker, two face, etc. it was a changing of the guard.

Matt reeves isn’t the type of director or writer to hint at a power struggle and not show it.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I gotta imagine it’ll be a city at war style beef. Penguin in one corner, boss Zucko in the other, and then the costumes.

The true revelation of long Halloween is it ushered out the crime bosses as the kingpins and brought in people like joker, two face, etc. it was a changing of the guard.

Matt reeves isn’t the type of director or writer to hint at a power struggle and not show it.
Better yet Court of Owls needs to be established and their influence felt. It's time:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Better yet Court of Owls needs to be established and their influence felt. It's time:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:
How would you handle Court? I get that whole background of it and being in gotham for a 100 years but i mean isnt it (partially) about reanimated corpses? (Forgive me its been a while since i read it)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
How would you handle Court? I get that whole background of it and being in gotham for a 100 years but i mean isnt it (partially) about reanimated corpses? (Forgive me its been a while since i read it)
Not necessarily. It’s about secrets in the city. A bunch of powerful people pulling the strings. That fits in perfectly with what reeves created. You can do it seamlessly