This movie is everything all of the
other batman bullshyt should have been.
if dude's sequel is as good as this nolan
can suck a dikk and everything dc should be
handed over to matt......stand alone batman
and fukk the league.

UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
Rewatching on Maxx right now and I still don't understand how he got shot, was laying on the ground, and then in full view of everyone makes it to the Batmobile unseen :laff:

This is a great movie but im going to be wondering about that till the day I die. Be on my deathbed like ":old: but how did he make it to the car?"

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Rewatching on Maxx right now and I still don't understand how he got shot, was laying on the ground, and then in full view of everyone makes it to the Batmobile unseen :laff:

This is a great movie but im going to be wondering about that till the day I die. Be on my deathbed like ":old: but how did he make it to the car?"

dude is hooked on venom.
that same shyt that made him
black out on dude that had catwoman
and gordon looking at him like .
:merchant:

that's bane juice.
UKVu0t8.gif

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

think he baited penguin by pretending to be out cause the camera follows Oz…prob just dipped around the otherside. But then again its a movie so :yeshrug:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw it last night I hope they develop Bruce more if there’s a second film. This nikka outchea simpin on Selina the Bruce I know be fukking all these hoes
:ufdup:

Bruce had no swag in this movie and just emo as a muthafukka. But I guess they developing him into that. Other than that I fukked with it this. it'e definitely the most batman focused film out of all the movies. He’s in like every scene of the movie. I wish they broke more of the characters down though especially catwoman. I felt they rushed her character in the movie and didn't delvelop her at all. Tim burtons introduction to catwoman is still the goat. Didn't really fukk with the riddler but Colin ferrell was a dope penguin. All in all it was a solid movie. I feel like if they have a second movie it could make this movie better depending on how they develop Bruce/Batman in this perspective of the character..

Last edited: