Official The Batman Thread

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Movie would have been better if they went with a black Bruce Wayne. Robert didn't bring much to the character if anything. Same with Alfred. Everything else I didn't mind. Penguin killed it. Zoe did as best as she could even though her and Robert have zero chemistry. Score was the best of any Batman movie imo. I give it a Se7en/10.

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie would have been better if they went with a black Bruce Wayne. Robert didn't bring much to the character if anything. Same with Alfred. Everything else I didn't mind. Penguin killed it. Zoe did as best as she could even though her and Robert have zero chemistry. Score was the best of any Batman movie imo. I give it a 7/10.
Yeah I think he was the GOAT Batman but a trash Bruce Wayne

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Just rented on AppleTV.

As a long time Batman fan and ‘89 being my favourite, this has shot right up there as easily the 2nd best Batman.

I need to rewatch it, but it felt more like the recent games more than the comic/GN sources.

Selina Kyle/Catwoman was amazing. Really liked Zoe Kravitz and what she did with the character.

We know Joker is next and really can’t wait to see what the whole ensemble has in the bag. We’ll done.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Very well made.
Acting was dope. Pattinson's Bruce Wayne is kind of meh. I really like him as Batman though.

It's clever, I love the detective aspect. The story itself wasn't as compelling. Maybe because we don't get to know Batman or Bruce Wayne. We just know he's a hero, and Bruce is a sad rich kid. Black and white, we get no new spin on Bruce or Batman. Can't really relate to any of it.

It was good I'm glad I watched it but I probably won't watch it again. 7/10

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Best Batman.
UKVu0t8.gif

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This was solid but nothing amazing. Definitely not fukking with The Dark Knight.

I liked that they tried something different going the noir route but it just didn't feel that memorable even though I thought most everyone besides Batman was well cast.

I can't believe that was Colin Farrell as Penguin. :mindblown:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
I like how this Batman is extremely grounded but they're likely going to up the action in the next film...

I imagine him showing off his endurance could be the only way of pushing this Batman's limits.. Having him fight like a gauntlet of like 50 guys in a long sequence or some shyt like that..

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Reading a lot of COLI reviews... Y'all realize this is year two right? Keaton was like 40, Batfleck 40, Bale was 40... The damn animated series this guy was old as shyt..

This is year TWO.. He's got time to grow (fake his way) to be the Bruce Wayne we all know. He's 30 in this.. Hell, he just made his first appearance in YEARS at the funeral. Maybe now he realizes he needs to be out there more... And get some more training...

Y'all want it all in the first damn movie?

Read this after I made this post.. This is more of what I'm saying. Great catch.. shyt like that will lead him into needing to be Bruce more

Facts it took him a while to develop into playboy Bruce.