Official The Batman Thread

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would have preferred had they have kept the original Ras - Ken Watanbe and not the European Liam Neeson as Ras Al Ghul.

I think Begins May have been the better overall directed movie, but Pattison is the better Batman by far.

Bruce Wayne of course Bale played it far better and is a more accurate depiction.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would have preferred had they have kept the original Ras - Ken Watanbe and not the European Liam Neeson as Ras Al Ghul.

I think Begins May have been the better overall directed movie, but Pattison is the better Batman by far.

Bruce Wayne of course Bale played it far better and is a more accurate depiction.

More accurate to what?

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Another reminder as to why I stay out of the film room.
Best Batman Ever? :dahell:
This was not the best Batman flick ever, and I don’t know what the hell that mass shooting, incel, domestic-terrorist, weirdo right-wing 3rd act was supposed to be, but that shyt came completely out of left field. The movie didn’t need to be 3 hours they spent way too long on certain shots just to drive up run time and make viewers uncomfortable.

People praising the penguins character, but having him shoot at. At an and bytch about taking his money was a left turn from the way his character was set up initially, and the chase scene was unnecessarily long. The upside down shot was odd too, it was comic book-esque but they could have left well enough alone and not disoriented it by flipping it upside down. Directors and producers were doing shyt just to do it I guess. They did a good job showing he was a rookie by the batmobile just being a non-teched out black armored car with a V8 with a rocket engine strapped to it. That’s some shyt a 20 something year old would build.

I did appreciate they stayed consistent to the fact that he didn’t give two craps about ANYTHING though, mayoral candidate was begging for money and he couldn’t have cared less.

Batman was getting his ass whooped and failing at doing veteran Batman things like getting out of jams with ease, which did go to show he was new at it. Dude was was scared to jump off buildings, supersocking Gordon and running out of police stations on foot, getting shot in the chest at point blank range, and cutting a power cord while holding onto it and getting electrocuted instead of throwing the batarang to cut the cord.

I give it a 7/10. It was dark but to be honest the Nolan films had Batman doing detective work also, so I don’t get why everyone is saying this is the film that displayed it. He was solving riddles so yeah there were more questions but people in the audience were solving them before Batman was.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This was not the best Batman flick ever, and I don’t know what the hell that mass shooting, incel, domestic-terrorist, weirdo right-wing 3rd act was supposed to be, but that shyt came completely out of left field. The movie didn’t need to be 3 hours they spent way too long on certain shots just to drive up run time and make viewers uncomfortable.

People praising the penguins character, but having him shoot at. At an and bytch about taking his money was a left turn from the way his character was set up initially, and the chase scene was unnecessarily long. The upside down shot was odd too, it was comic book-esque but they could have left well enough alone and not disoriented it by flipping it upside down. Directors and producers were doing shyt just to do it I guess. They did a good job showing he was a rookie by the batmobile just being a non-teched out black armored car with a V8 with a rocket engine strapped to it. That’s some shyt a 20 something year old would build.

I did appreciate they stayed consistent to the fact that he didn’t give two craps about ANYTHING though, mayoral candidate was begging for money and he couldn’t have cared less.

Batman was getting his ass whooped and failing at doing veteran Batman things like getting out of jams with ease, which did go to show he was new at it. Dude was was scared to jump off buildings, supersocking Gordon and running out of police stations on foot, getting shot in the chest at point blank range, and cutting a power cord while holding onto it and getting electrocuted instead of throwing the batarang to cut the cord.

I give it a 7/10. It was dark but to be honest the Nolan films had Batman doing detective work also, so I don’t get why everyone is saying this is the film that displayed it. He was solving riddles so yeah there were more questions but people in the audience were solving them before Batman was.

Opinions breh

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime

Batman in this movie isn't a veteran yet, this is a young inexperienced Batman.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Classic joker is waaay too cartoonish for this version of gotham. Every villain was realistic in this one, keep the vibe going cause it worked. This joker looks damaged and deranged but also somewhat realistic to what a joker would look like in this fukked version of gotham.
Nah thats what good writing is for. Joker isn't some cold calculating damaged villain batman has 100 of those. He's pure chaos and anarchy and if hes not that hes not the joker. Unironically dafoes goblin is the msot accurate joker of all time. His defining character trait is his insanity.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Nah thats what good writing is for. Joker isn't some cold calculating damaged villain batman has 100 of those. He's pure chaos and anarchy and if hes not that hes not the joker. Unironically dafoes goblin is the msot accurate joker of all time. His defining character trait is his insanity.
Joker with a 401k :ohhh:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I think both Pattinson and Bale sucked as Batman, but Bale was a better Bruce Wayne so he gets the edge IMO.

Kilmer and Affleck have been the best actual Batmans so far, even though Affleck's movies sucked.