(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we done here

I think we’ve gone about as far as we can go in here:pachaha:

It’s finally time :mjgrin:
The HBO stream is coming soon.
WB are stupid for announcing the streaming copy on HBO when the movie is still in theaters.
Probably affected its box-office for the negative.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
WB are stupid for announcing the streaming copy on HBO when the movie is still in theaters.

that's the model they decided to go with. 45-day theater run (instead of the usual 90) and then to HBO Max. Whatever box office they lose they hope to gain in more subscribers..

This is the model that Tom Cruise is suing Paramount over because what Mission: impossible does for Paramount+ is no use to him.. he wants every cent of box office

Matt Reeves hasn't complained so i'd guess Warner Bros. fully compensates him

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I saw something about a week ago that it had broken into the Top 10 of DC films. I don't think it's cracked their Top 5 yet though, anybody got the current numbers?

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw something about a week ago that it had broken into the Top 10 of DC films. I don't think it's cracked their Top 5 yet though, anybody got the current numbers?
Last time I checked it was sitting at 700 million worldwide. They're optimistic for 800 before it exits and goes onto HBO not sure if that is feasible.

This isn't a kid friendly movie at all so naturally you've limited a huge audience.
Dumb decision after dumb decision by WB.

Way to market one of your biggest franchises only to adults and leaving the biggest money maker demograph to Marvel.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Last time I checked it was sitting at 700 million worldwide. They're optimistic for 800 before it exits and goes onto HBO not sure if that is feasible.

This isn't a kid friendly movie at all so naturally you've limited a huge audience.
Dumb decision after dumb decision by WB.

Way to market one of your biggest franchises only to adults and leaving the biggest money maker demograph to Marvel.

:russell:

So let's pretend now that it's not a gang of people who buy HBO Max for exclusive releases. As bad as the last Wonder Woman was.. it drove up subs on HBO Max by a lot..

These large corps are trying to find the balance between box office and streaming.

Didn't Disney+ put the last Pixar movie on that platform and not even release it in theaters at all? Your whole narrative in the thread is nonsensical. Yeah.. you did not enjoy the movie... cool. But that's you. That's not the majority. :manny:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell:

So let's pretend now that it's not a gang of people who buy HBO Max for exclusive releases. As bad as the last Wonder Woman was.. it drove up subs on HBO Max by a lot..

These large corps are trying to find the balance between box office and streaming.

Didn't Disney+ put the last Pixar movie on that platform and not even release it in theaters at all? Your whole narrative in the thread is nonsensical. Yeah.. you did not enjoy the movie... cool. But that's you. That's not the majority. :manny:
Get a job for the studios PR team that way you can get paid for this constant dikk riding that you do.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who are you arguing with breh?:russ:

Every so often I'll see you swinging on somebody, must be someone I have on Ignore already.
That would be Erik Brooks, he's here to refute all opinions that go against DC films.
Someone at WB should cut him a cheque.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Get a job for the studios PR team that way you can get paid for this constant dikk riding that you do.

You don't have any facts so you resort to this. Facts scare you apparently. And you've been hating on the film for what 5 years now? ... is anyone paying you for all those dumbass posts? :mjlol: And i couldn't care less that other dumbass has me on ignore.. i welcomed it :ahh: