FNlqOA5VEAE24UG

FNlqOOJUcAI02bu

FNlqOOkUcAMp8FB

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

Havnt watched yet but i love stuff like this.

edit:this is superdope…its just reeves and all the guys involved with the sound telling the story of how they came up with the score. Reeves even talks about how he was never really intended to use bens script.

Last edited:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked that he could be hurt
the combat felt fluid and choreographed like the Arkham games
He was taking gunfire from assault rifles up close with no consequences, there was no point he was hurt other then taking a point blank shotgun, Batman was on amateur hour.

And the choreography was nothing like the arkham games it was slow and looked pre conceived.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Apparently rumors are he is open to the idea of playing Batman in some capacity.
I think his solo would have been the definitive one.
Damn shame Reeves threw that in the bushes and made this.
No, this movie needed to be made because Batflecks Batman movie was more like a James Bond espionage which is great and all but we already got that angle covered with Christian Bale’s Batman. We needed “the world’s greatest detective” batman more.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Just saw it

I liked it

Convoluted but still good

Way less action than i expected

I thought from the trailers and people's descriptions that Batman was going to be stomping mafukkas out and snapping necks throughout

shyt kinda had a detective noir moody romance edge

The Nolan joints wayyy better tho

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Still in the movie theater for this but this shyt boring af

I would like to formally apologize as a Batman fan that I said I wanted more detective work in Batman films. That shyt does NOT work on the big screen. :snoop:
A lot of people seemed to enjoy it.:yeshrug:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope film. 8.5/10

I’m not into superheroes like that (haven’t seen any of the Avengers). I only watch Batman and Spider-Man. I enjoy the human aspect opposite of their alter ego.

I found we barely seen any “Bruce Wayne” in the film. Nothing about Wayne enterprises. Usually Bruce Wayne is this playboy who is witty but not only was that not here but i found him to be emo-ish. The film had little to no humour at all.

the film was very dark too. Like barely any scenes in the light lol. I found the Bale films Gorham was the grimiest but this def made it worse looks wise

I thought Zoe looked bad af in the first scene. Didn’t like the short hair on her. Surprisingly, I thought she did a good job though. The supporting cast all did a good job. Can’t say anything bad.

the last scene at Arkham was dope af