Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
If Batman movies were RPGs

• Most HP
    1. Pattinson
      • bomb to the face, shotgun to the chest, multiple bullets everywhere, tons of handicapped matches, flew into a bridge and thrown from a vehicle, dude has one of those HP bars in games that is just solid and you don't even know if you're hurting them
    2. Afflek (imagine the HP you have to have to fight Parademons as a human)
    3. Keaton
    4. Kilmer / Clooney
    5. Bale (got taken out the paint)
  • Best inventory (gadgets and vehicles)
    • Bale
    • Afflek
    • Clooney
    • Kilmer
    • Keaton
    • Pattinson
  • Best (skill / move / ability set)
    • Afflek
    • Pattinson
    • Clooney / Kilmer / Keaton
    • Bale (WOAT fighting scenes and got his back BROKE)
  • Most continues (coming back after being Dead dead)
    • Bale
    • Afflek (he went 1-1 vs fukkin Superman)
    • Pattinson
    • Clooney
    • Kilmer
    • Keaton

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Fam
he took a fukkin Bomb to the FACE at point blank and he has a leather mask :dwillhuh:

If this was a videogame, This Batman has the worst inventory and skill tree but has by far most HP and durability by a good margin :russ: dude was getting fukked up and just had a limp

The film has so little blood and Rob had zero face blemishes or scars was kind of weird.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Brehs what the hell type of armor this mofo got
where he can take machine gun bullets like it ain't nothing. Dude was getting blasted like crazy and the only one that kinda sorta took him down for a sec was the point blank shotgun to the gut and even then he got back up a few min later

One of the riddlers boys was like:dahell::wtf: wtf too and he finally smartened up and got real close to mans when he was hanging on the ledge to put the shotty right on his temple like "stay still, I'm tryna see sumthin:patrice::jbhmm:"

:laff::laff::laff:

Lol its a comic book movie. Approach this batman like you would approach a Marvel Movie. Again Reeves vision is not realistic like Nolans.

Last edited:
Daps
Did anyone else think this movie was too dark? I was having trouble reading some of the messages because it was dark as hell.
Yes. I saw this on a good screen (not IMAX) but good. I had trouble reading the messages what with the super dark settings and Riddler's fukked up fonts. The showing I went to on Sunday was pretty quiet - no yelling or cheering. Now I think everyone was squinting to see what was going on. Seriously I thought that Bruce Wayne was broke and had his electricity turned off trying to read by fire light.....

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Brehs what the hell type of armor this mofo got
where he can take machine gun bullets like it ain't nothing. Dude was getting blasted like crazy and the only one that kinda sorta took him down for a sec was the point blank shotgun to the gut and even then he got back up a few min later

One of the riddlers boys was like:dahell::wtf: wtf too and he finally smartened up and got real close to mans when he was hanging on the ledge to put the shotty right on his temple like "stay still, I'm tryna see sumthin:patrice::jbhmm:"

:laff::laff::laff:

Rep on that breakdown lol

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I want to reiterate how great the riddler in Arkham scene was. That was under the joker interrogation, but better than probably any Batman/bane interaction, and he was up there with Nicholson joker for that scene. They should've had more of that, or had another one of his plans be revealed while in prison. A+, I want more of that type of crazy, I liked it more than the masked riddler in the videos

Plus got damn how many bodies did he catch with that flood? What would you say riddler body count was?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I liked her but not her subplot.

But this movie also had absolutely no humor. They didn't need to make it a marvel comedy but some humor would've helped the mood. fukkin Schindler's List had more humor than this flick :francis:
There’s definitely some humor in this. It doesn’t hold your hand all the way through but it’s there at points.

The transition where Thomas “approves this message” after Selina lays the smooch on his son. :dead:

The Thumbdrive bit was pure dark comedy.

The general what-the-fukk reactions of GCPD witnessing Bats on the crime scenes. :heh:

Bats believing he could fly until the humbling crash landing, and then transitions to the next scene of him overlooking the Gotham skyline all serious on some “Yeah, I should work on that next time.” ish. :mjlol:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
If Batman movies were RPGs

• Most HP
    1. Pattinson
      • bomb to the face, shotgun to the chest, multiple bullets everywhere, tons of handicapped matches, flew into a bridge and thrown from a vehicle, dude has one of those HP bars in games that is just solid and you don't even know if you're hurting them
    2. Afflek (imagine the HP you have to have to fight Parademons as a human)
    3. Keaton
    4. Kilmer / Clooney
    5. Bale (got taken out the paint)
  • Best inventory (gadgets and vehicles)
    • Bale
    • Afflek
    • Clooney
    • Kilmer
    • Keaton
    • Pattinson
  • Best (skill / move / ability set)
    • Afflek
    • Pattinson
    • Clooney / Kilmer / Keaton
    • Bale (WOAT fighting scenes and got his back BROKE)
  • Most continues (coming back after being Dead dead)
    • Bale
    • Afflek (he went 1-1 vs fukkin Superman)
    • Pattinson
    • Clooney
    • Kilmer
    • Keaton
best bat cave?

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I want to reiterate how great the riddler in Arkham scene was. That was under the joker interrogation, but better than probably any Batman/bane interaction, and he was up there with Nicholson joker for that scene. They should've had more of that, or had another one of his plans be revealed while in prison. A+, I want more of that type of crazy, I liked it more than the masked riddler in the videos

Plus got damn how many bodies did he catch with that flood? What would you say riddler body count was?

Electric scene, which is why I don't completely get the run time complaints. That scene personally got me hyped and carried me thru the end. But to each their own :yeshrug:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
best bat cave?
I liked Reeves’ more just off on how we actually got to see Battinson on his prep time shyt and it wasn’t just “I’m the GODDAMN Batman, look at me smashing these random buttons”. Hope they dive even more into that next time.

I think the best is yet to come for him. Would be dope if we got to see a Batcave entrance similar to the one in Arkham Asylum. He’ll probably end up with a few set-ups around Gotham in the sequel if he doesn’t already