Official The Batman Thread

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
He's holding him on his feet with his other arm. You're that one guy that come into a thread that nobody agrees with so you just begin doubling down more and more :mjlol:

Acceptable for a bouncer at a strip club....not The Dark Knight...

Fights were trash...

Riddler definitely was on the MAGA/Incel lane, real creep level worthy of Arkham....

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
So ummm... what happened here :patrice:

Selina with her pops Falcone :troll:

EkI7-cTXYAAhee9.jpg

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition

Ben Shapiro hates the movie. He thinks it betrays Batman as a character, because at the the end Batman realizes he must be a symbol of hope rather than vengeance (kinda Superman-y to his point, but in this universe I get it). And he keeps rattling on that now Batman will now be more of a firefighter than a vigilante, which wasn't even remotely implied (pretty sure Bats said this No Mans Land style Gotham will have chaos and looting, implying he'll beat the brakes off some people). I don't understand this dude's taste in movies.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ben Shapiro hates the movie. He thinks it betrays Batman as a character, because at the the end Batman realizes he must be a symbol of hope rather than vengeance (kinda Superman-y to his point, but in this universe I get it). And he keeps rattling on that now Batman will now be more of a firefighter than a vigilante, which wasn't even remotely implied (pretty sure Bats said this No Mans Land style Gotham will have chaos and looting, implying he'll beat the brakes off some people). I don't understand this dude's taste in movies.

He probably got mad at Selina’s “white male privilege” line and Bella Real reminded him of AOC. But because he doesn’t wanna come across as biased he nitpicked other things. If you’ve read even a snippet of Shapiro’s fictional books you wouldn’t take anything he has to say about movies or screenwriting seriously

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually like how similar Bruce is to Batman in this. It takes an insane level of dedication and focus to do what Batman does and it’s hard to just shut that off and become a different person when you take off the mask and cape. I think the movie did a good job depicting that considering that this is only year 2 Batman and he’s still trying to figure out just why exactly he’s doing what he’s doing

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was an average batman movie with a few dope scenes. Unfortunately those dope scenes where all in the trailers so they were not a surprise.

Batman should never struggle fighting low level random street goons. Don't care whether it's year 1 or 2. Emo Bruce was also wack. Jokers cameo was terrible. Batman didn't seem like a superhero.. more so just a regular dude in a suit. Thought we were past the grounded portrayals. Nolan already did it better. This movie brought NOTHING NEW to the franchise. NOTHING. I have no desire to see anymore grounded batman movies. It's beyond time to explore the fantasy side and villains.

whole time I'm watching this I was thinking I couldn't believe they bushed the synderverse and batfleck for this? We could have had batman battling deathstroke. They really took 10 steps back and now got no real direction imo. This should be a one and done and they jusr reboot again cause i don't care for any boring sequels in this universe.

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I’m confused what your saying. He makes a preemptive strike against corruption but doesn’t target the mob except for Falcone?

He just floods a whole city of innocent people?

Preemptive implies you know what is going to happen. Random people is the exact opposite.
Basically I’m saying the first ones were personal, the end was a f you to the whole city. I think that was always his intention, to do his personal stuff and let his minions do the rest

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Don't post that idiot. :stopitslime: