Official The Batman Thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The-Batman-Crying-Thug-Jay-Lycurgo-Featured.jpg
so what are the chances of him having a role in the future. He's Tim Drake on Titans and The Batman made him seem redeemable

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Not a single fight scene in this is fukking with the warehouse scene in BvS. Were back to having a stiff ass Batman smh. Idk bro Im really disappointed I might just call it a day, WB is irredeemable :yeshrug:

I can't believe I was more hype for this shyt than No Way Home :hhh:

Its a detective story were every single riddle and clue is given to the audience within a minute of being introduced lmaooo :dead: foh this didn't need to be 3 hours long

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
The fight scenes were trash(Batman catching work and getting slumped, struggling to pull himself up a on ledge, losing almost to some young boys) slightly above Clooney's fights and that is saying a lot.

I wanted something to rival the BvS fight scenes and was disappointed..

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I liked it but definitely need to give it another watch to properly digest.

I loved how much Batman there was in this. He was pretty much in at least every 2nd scene.

Also impressed that so many of the trailer scenes were in the first 15 minutes of the movie so the whole movie basically felt.

Loved the action scenes, despite what the poster above is saying.

I swear I'm the only one in my cinema who noticed Batman stalled the Batmobile :mjlol:

Movie had WAY too many plot twists in there at the end. Riddler's end game was kinda lame in my opinion but it gave us that great fight scene in the stadium so won't complain too much. He (Riddler) was a proper menance the majority of the film though.

Hate that Joker was in this, even if it's just a tease. Like damn, does he have to be in every single thing? :hhh:

Colin Farell killed it as Penguin

Hate Catwoman's mask but thought Zoe Kravitz did a decent job.

Loved that ending shot :whoo:

7/10 for me. I love Batman and really enjoyed this interpretation plus the detective nature of the story however I feel there are probably quite a few plotholes and things that conveniently happened just to make the plot work.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great movie, love how true to Batman it was. Gotham was done right, the fear in the criminals at passing shadows potentially being Batman was amazing. Loved the Penguin, Riddler and Catwoman. Even the cameo at the end from you-know-who, all great.

With that being said, movie is 30 minutes too long, and Pattinson is a weak Batman. Literally and figuratively, wasn't moved by his performance at all. Ben was really the GOAT :mjcry:

Not a single fight scene in this is fukking with the warehouse scene in BvS. Were back to having a stiff ass Batman smh. Idk bro Im really disappointed I might just call it a day, WB is irredeemable :yeshrug:

I can't believe I was more hype for this shyt than No Way Home :hhh:

Its a detective story were every single riddle and clue is given to the audience within a minute of being introduced lmaooo :dead: foh this didn't need to be 3 hours long
Bruh?
Which one is it.