Official The Batman Thread

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Mention the Venom this nikka used to spring up like the fukkin undertaker after getting shotgun blasted to the chest? Don't try and g me lol, I know venom when I see it:skip:
I was surprised it wasn’t mentioned either

I was :leostare: wondering if that’s what it was as well

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way they shot the intro was cool. How they are showing the criminal perspective and how every dark corner and shadow had nikkas spooked thinking Batman will walk out. Meanwhile he at the crib trying to put a new alternator in his car and shyt to keep it from stalling again.
:mjlol:
Cats jaywalking looking at the symbol like :mjcry:thinking they wind pipe about to be crushed.

I think that was the point.
Recall the first time Alfred showed up talking to Bruce about some Wayne Enterprises business and Bruce hitting him with the :hhh: "I don't give a fukk about anything but Bat business" look.
Dude had the next mayor telling him she's been hitting up his phone so they can work together and he was :unimpressed:
I've always held da belief that he's just as crazy as anybody in Arkham.

Anyone catch that Batman and Riddler kept similar journals.

We start off with Bruce writing his thoughts down in a journal everyday, date on the top of the page.

When they're in Riddler's spot, they find his journal, which is formatted similarly and the cop looking at it like "This guy is out of his fukking mind:picard:"

Sequel is going to be fukking nuts, Reeves can have all out mayhem while bringing in Court of Owls.

Last edited:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think people are missing the point saying Pattinson was emo and not a playboy he was actually young hence why he didn't give a fukk about the business. I mean shyt look at his house he shyt was dated as fukk.

He went into his parents room and it was still the same. Him saying kid shyt like "Alfred your not my father " Speaking of the Batmobile was a souped up Chevy homie didn't have Luscious making Military grade shyt at the time. Remember the part when Alfred gave him the cufflinks it's obvious he still young and getting over his parents a part we never really seen in any other Batmans.

That's why I thought it was so dope and let's not forget him fukking not saving Alfred,him getting fukked up more than usual. His gadgets were even trash..

Movie was phenomenal Pattinson is the truth. I can't wait for this trilogy just wonder who they gonna get to play Joker?

Last edited:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The scene where Robert Pattinson was in a black t looking disheveled in the Wayne manor really showed how he spent 0 time in the gym.

The topless scene was pathetic also. Bruce as we know him is obsessed with all elements of being physically at the peak of human conditioning and this was a far cry.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The scene where Robert Pattinson was in a black t looking disheveled in the Wayne manor really showed how he spent 0 time in the gym.

The topless scene was pathetic also. Bruce as we know him is obsessed with all elements of being physically at the peak of human conditioning and this was a far cry.
He gets on his roid regime in the sequel
:troll:

I will say it will be a missed opportunity if they dont show him coming into Form and becoming the Bruce Wayne we “know”.

i can understand being new and the game and going crazy from all the stuff you see plus past trauma, but it cant last forever

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
It really could be... I thought it was
adrenaline my brother thought it was Venom too

I just assumed it was epinephrine lol
That's why I said don't try and G me Reeves lol, ion wanna hear " oh that's our version of adrenaline or epinephrine or HGH or something.....
Nah breh:francis:

Dis is Batman, and he just injected a green substance that
1.Gave him enhanced strength
2.Enhanced recovery.
3.caused him to fly into a blind rage that made him lose control.

I know Venom when I see it lol, can't fool me breh, I'm a vet at this Batman shyt:mjgrin:

I was surprised it wasn’t mentioned either

I was :leostare: wondering if that’s what it was as well
The director knew what he was doing, Bruce get shipments of that Santa Prisca Pack straight from the Island, that pure premium shyt:wow:

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Mention the Venom this nikka used to spring up like the fukkin undertaker after getting shotgun blasted to the chest? Don't try and g me lol, I know venom when I see it:skip:

I knew I wasn't trippin'. I knew right away that's what that was. Year two or not.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Read about six different reviews and everyone seems to loves it.

Off work Monday, ticket is bought. Second row to the back on the right. I'm ready.

OegumJZ.gif

Random question: Where's your ideal movie theatre seating?