Sweetlake City
tumblr_inline_obt5wiU53L1qe1dsy_540.gif

Hope that Affleck wanting to leave was bullshyt too

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I bet they'll start filming within the next 3 months.

I wonder how's the progress on Gorham city sirens.

Right now they just have Aquapac in 2018 but we could also see batman and or Gotham city.
I'd honestly make sure Reeves, Ben, everyone involved was happy first while also letting this year cook. Just see how Wonder Woman and Justice League are first. Aquaman seems to be doing well and if they're actually ready than just load up Batman for next year if everyone is truly happy with it. Then I'd honestly Man of Steel 2, Black Adam/Shazam for 2019 since it'll be two movies which is fine. Flash just keep it simple and use reverse flash but, stick it more to Eobards motives in the comics with him being obsessed with Barry in the past. Greenlantern with Hal and John as a buddy cop with both in their late 20s to early 30s taking on Sinestro waging war on the Corps. Keep it 85%space or more:manny:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
On the subject of a new batman movie, for you and everyone here, there's a great book on batman and fandom in general

The Caped Crusade: Batman and the Rise of Nerd Culture by Glen Weldon

It's so insightful and such a good read. Reading it has given me some ideas as to what I'd like to see in a batman movie and what I wouldn't but also details how internet and nerd culture has always reacted to these kinds of things. I won't spoil it for anyone but...the more things change the more they stay the same. Really good book though.
:ehh:I still need to finish rebirth titles:deadmanny:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Collider still on their clickbait steeze it seems. they just posted a story an hour ago about Reeves signing with this title: Matt Reeves Confirmed to Direct, But Is Ben Affleck Out?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'd honestly make sure Reeves, Ben, everyone involved was happy first while also letting this year cook. Just see how Wonder Woman abd Justice League are first. Aquaman seems to be doing well and if they're actually ready than just load up Batman for next year if everyone is truly happy with it. Then I'd honestly Man of Steel 2, Black Adam/Shazam for 2019 since it'll be two movies which is fine. Flash just keep it simple and use reverse flash but, stick it more to Eobards motives in the comics with him being obsessed with Barry in the past. Greenlantern with Hal and John as a buddy cop with both in their late 20s to early 30s taking on Sinestro wagibg war on the Corps. Keep it 85%space or more:manny:
I personally believe there is a mos 2 that's been simmering for a while just waiting for the justice League film to drop before announcing since they need to keep up the superman is dead angle.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
On the subject of a new batman movie, for you and everyone here, there's a great book on batman and fandom in general

The Caped Crusade: Batman and the Rise of Nerd Culture by Glen Weldon

It's so insightful and such a good read. Reading it has given me some ideas as to what I'd like to see in a batman movie and what I wouldn't but also details how internet and nerd culture has always reacted to these kinds of things. I won't spoil it for anyone but...the more things change the more they stay the same. Really good book though.
Sounds interesting breh. I'll check it out. :ehh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Sounds interesting breh. I'll check it out. :ehh:

It's a quick read too. I'm almost at the end and I've had it for about a day. Covers batman from his inception till present day and talks about all the factors that went into certain eras. How he was basically a bite of the shadow and how they changed him up in year two or how Dc completely rebooted him in the 70s after the tv show, the drama with the first two movies etc etc. also how dc wasn't happy when spider man kicked him out of the top comic sellers in the 60s:myman: but that's neither here nor there. If you got an iPad or a kindle it's only $10

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I'd honestly make sure Reeves, Ben, everyone involved was happy first while also letting this year cook. Just see how Wonder Woman abd Justice League are first. Aquaman seems to be doing well and if they're actually ready than just load up Batman for next year if everyone is truly happy with it. Then I'd honestly Man of Steel 2, Black Adam/Shazam for 2019 since it'll be two movies which is fine. Flash just keep it simple and use reverse flash but, stick it more to Eobards motives in the comics with him being obsessed with Barry in the past. Greenlantern with Hal and John as a buddy cop with both in their late 20s to early 30s taking on Sinestro wagibg war on the Corps. Keep it 85%space or more:manny:
I think for Barry's first movie it should be a more down to earth villain like Weather Wizard, Captain Cold, etc. Save Zoom for maybe the second or third flick.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think for Barry's first movie it should be a more down to earth villain like Weather Wizard, Captain Cold, etc. Save Zoom for maybe the second or third flick.
:patrice:The Rogues wouldn't be a bad angle I suppose and they already set up Capn Boomerang :manny:Just throw in Cap Cold and probably Weather Wizard don't want to od on villains in one movie.