Official The Batman Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:mjlol: Campea out here starting shyt again. Thing is though that I can see it happening.

Collider are filled with asses, Campea is the same person who started the WW scoop saying that Jamie Alexander is the frontrunner and will get the job because he spoke to Alexander personally :mjlol:

But if Affleck wants to leave then he should leave but he knew what he was getting into, Batman is like James Bond, he's bigger than any actor. They'll just replace him and move on, even more so if WW and JL hit well.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Collider are filled with asses, Campea is the same person who started the WW scoop saying that Jamie Alexander is the frontrunner and will get the job because he spoke to Alexander personally :mjlol:

But if Affleck wants to leave then he should leave but he knew what he was getting into, Batman is like James Bond, he's bigger than any actor. They'll just replace him and move on, even more so if WW and JL hit well.
No way affleck does this . He has a great working relationship with wb .

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
If Affleck was going to leave he would have done it the same time he stepped down as director.

He would be burning a huge bridge at wb by having them go find a new director and then trying to leave.

Just another click bait rumour

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:russ:You don't really believe that do you? They are holding back on "releasing" info on future movies in order not to cause spoilers.

How dumb would it be going into infinity wars saying no one is safe from death but at the following comic con you do a sizzle reel for future movies that projects the next 10 years involving said characters. You honestly think come 2020 or so they are just going to stop?
nikkas making 500 milly on f level characters like antman and 675 milly on strange but they gonna be done and shyt :mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Indeed. Looking forward to this though hopefully WB learned from the backlash they've been getting about their executives:ehh:

On the subject of a new batman movie, for you and everyone here, there's a great book on batman and fandom in general

The Caped Crusade: Batman and the Rise of Nerd Culture by Glen Weldon

It's so insightful and such a good read. Reading it has given me some ideas as to what I'd like to see in a batman movie and what I wouldn't but also details how internet and nerd culture has always reacted to these kinds of things. I won't spoil it for anyone but...the more things change the more they stay the same. Really good book though.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I bet they'll start filming within the next 3 months.

I wonder how's the progress on Gorham city sirens.

Right now they just have Aquapac in 2018 but we could also see batman and or Gotham city.