Official The Batman Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:russ: this train is never late

there's three groups of people Lol. There's two groups who want to use reviews to push an agenda whether positive or negative. There's a 3rd group pretty much normal people who only want to see what people are saying about a movie they are interested in.

then there's a 4th group who just don't care about reviews at all..

it'll probably always be that way tho :manny:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
there's three groups of people Lol. There's two groups who want to use reviews to push an agenda whether positive or negative. There's a 3rd group pretty much normal people who only want to see what people are saying about a movie they are interested in.

then there's a 4th group who just don't care about reviews at all..

it'll probably always be that way tho :manny:
Oh nah I know. But like I said, the coil is hypocritical as fukk and seemingly oblivious to said hypocrisy. And it’s kinda hilarious

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Oh nah I know. But like I said, the coil is hypocritical as fukk and seemingly oblivious to said hypocrisy. And it’s kinda hilarious

You believe people are truly oblivious or they will just do and say whatever to push their narrative? Not to be political in the film room but we saw a President for four years be a complete hypocrite 24/7/365 and 50% of the population was cool with it.. unfortunately there's just no accountability anywhere you go now..

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
One of the biggest promotions for Batman Begins was a Nascar race named after it. The Batman Begins 500 or something. I remember going through the channels and just catching a guy dressed as Batman being the grand marshal.

Time stamped for fukkery. :pachaha:

Gentleman... Start your engines.
full

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I will say this doesn't have anything CLOSE to the hype that No Way Home had. Still plenty tickets left for opening weekend in my city. That was not the case for NWH at all.

I know that's kind of an absurd comparison, but this is Batman we're talking about. I expected there to be a little more pop to the hype than this.
Impossible to match or even come close to the hype for what was essentially a 20 years in the making EndGame installment for Spiderman films. NWH had a brand new covid variant spread like wildfire a week after it released and still bodied the box office :mjlol:

I think along with being squeezed inbetween collab event sequels like NWH & DS2, another thing that hurts the perception of it's hype is that we saw the first trailer almost two years ago. It's felt like a long grind to get here, especially nowadays when studios hold off until only a few months out to show you any sort of a detailed trailer.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I will say this doesn't have anything CLOSE to the hype that No Way Home had. Still plenty tickets left for opening weekend in my city. That was not the case for NWH at all.

I know that's kind of an absurd comparison, but this is Batman we're talking about. I expected there to be a little more pop to the hype than this.

Not really a fair comparison. I'd imagine if there was a rumor that Michael Keaton and Christian Bale were going to make guest appearances or do some weird multiverse thing to meet up with Robert Pattinson, this Batman would have record-breaking sales too.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You believe people are truly oblivious or they will just do and say whatever to push their narrative? Not to be political in the film room but we saw a President for four years be a complete hypocrite 24/7/365 and 50% of the population was cool with it.. unfortunately there's just no accountability anywhere you go now..

In this place? Oblivious to their hypocrisy lol. completely.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really a fair comparison. I'd imagine if there was a rumor that Michael Keaton and Christian Bale were going to make guest appearances or do some weird multiverse thing to meet up with Robert Pattinson, this Batman would have record-breaking sales too.
That's why I said absurd to compare it to NWH, but still Batman should be more hype than this.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That's why I said absurd to compare it to NWH, but still Batman should be more hype than this.

This movie will perform similar to Batman Begins. Film goers may be skeptical and will wait until they hear the movie is good by word of mouth. All the die hards and comic book fans will show out first weekend for sure.