Official The Batman Thread

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Little Caesars promotion. :hhh:

That's the best they could do. That shyt beneath Batman.
One of the biggest promotions for Batman Begins was a Nascar race named after it. The Batman Begins 500 or something. I remember going through the channels and just catching a guy dressed as Batman being the grand marshal.

Time stamped for fukkery. :pachaha:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This thread should be stickied

Too much anti-DC bias running rampant.
You do know you have to ask for that, right? :russ:

not everything is bias or a conspiracy. Tag a moderator and ask them to sticky it. Simple as that. @hex explains this every single time.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Top super hero with the last place pizza franchise. All I'm saying.

What you're saying isn't true.. Little Caesers is 3rd of all pizza franchises. Papa John's is 4th. Dominos is by far the highest revenue of any of them because Dominos is one of the best run businesses in the world. Not just pizza.. anything. They pizza is trash tho.

Pizza Hut has fallen way the fucc off and the only thing that saves them is Pepsi Co.'s wallet

Little Casers is the best tasting pizza out of the big 4.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
'The Batman' target for an opening domestically should be in the neighborhood of Spider-Man Homecoming's $117M.

it doesn't have the "Now part of the MCU" hype train but Batman and Spider-Man have long been the top two most popular heroes.

The two movies both had to deal with the "franchise fatigue" label because there's been so many iterations of the character so it's a good comp.

it's a new Batman.. not a sequel... not part of an overarching story.. so Spider-Man Homecoming would be my target if i was WB.

Quality would be a good thing.. obviously. The movie has to be good.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What you're saying isn't true.. Little Caesers is 3rd of all pizza franchises. Papa John's is 4th. Dominos is by far the highest revenue of any of them because Dominos is one of the best run businesses in the world. Not just pizza.. anything. They pizza is trash tho.

Pizza Hut has fallen way the fucc off and the only thing that saves them is Pepsi Co.'s wallet

Little Casers is the best tasting pizza out of the big 4.

People buy the $5 pizza that lack sauce and seasoning. They real pizza is pretty good.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Deadlines review leaked, take it for what its worth but

says it should be up there with the Dark Knight