Official The Batman Thread

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was able to get a ticket for a Wednesday screening with a decent seat, I don’t even know that I can make it but I said fukk it because I’m going to be out of town Thursday thru Tuesday and couldn’t wait that long

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yea i see why it got ripped but I can still watch it from time to time

The movie tried to cram too much. They could have easily made the film about Batman being the villain and maybe introduce Wonder Woman. But I blame Warner more than Snyder. Warner has a history of forcing characters and plot lines. Nolan was forced by Warners to include a love interest and Batmobile in Batman Begins.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
The movie tried to cram too much. They could have easily made the film about Batman being the villain and maybe introduce Wonder Woman. But I blame Warner more than Snyder. Warner has a history of forcing characters and plot lines. Nolan was forced by Warners to include a love interest and Batmobile in Batman Begins.
They tried to play catch up with marvel also. If anything it should have been another solo superman movie. I didn’t like they had Batman older anyway it throws off the dynamic of Batman and superman. When it was time for them to meet up should have been like worlds finest just so many bad decisions

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
nikkas can barely take a single differing opinion from their own in here. its always golden when its a cascade :mjgrin:
Will critics be objective fans who "get it", or worthless CACs who don't know shyt? :lupe:

:russ::russ: Reviews don’t matter but reviews are everything I need to appease my soul.

nikkas don’t know whether they’re coming or going

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They matter whether or not you want to see it in theaters or just on tv. I didn’t see the hype of bvs but im all in for this one
See I don’t get that. To me, they matter if it’s someone with my exact same taste. And that’s exactly one person on this planet and even he and I have little disagreements here and there.

Like I said before, unless the person is in my head and knows my taste incredibly well and, is basically me, no review is swaying me one way or the other. It’s opinion. nikkas act like they’re fact and science and that’s asinine