Official The Batman Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
am i just too caught up in hellworld news, or is the hype for this lacking a bit? doesn't feel like a huge movie is coming out. i know it's really not "huge" but it's Batman.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Batfleck would whoop this Twilight nikkas ass

I could see Batfleck getting a few punches into Darksied, this new Bats getting omega beemed with the quickness

No way in hell he'd do to Supes what Batfleck did to him in BVS

We lost the best bats ever and folks don't even realize it
While I have Batfleck pretty high on my list of batman live action…..i think Pattinsons gonna kill it, and the direction this movie is going looks dope as hell.

I mean afflecks script was supposedly excellent and filled with warehouse like fight scenes, im all in fir the more methodical, detective batman we are getting here.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
am i just too caught up in hellworld news, or is the hype for this lacking a bit? doesn't feel like a huge movie is coming out. i know it's really not "huge" but it's Batman.
It’s the first thing. Although again idk what you use to determine hype for you at this juncture. But I don’t get the feeling based on box office tracking or just sheer glut of news coverage that this shyt is lacking

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
While I have Batfleck pretty high on my list of batman live action…..i think Pattinsons gonna kill it, and the direction this movie is going looks dope as hell.

I mean afflecks script was supposedly excellent and filled with warehouse like fight scenes, im all in fir the more methodical, detective batman we are getting here.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

Like i said, hes my number 2 behind bale and probably could have been number one had he gotten his own film. Sucks we never got that (blame joss) but shyt happens. My want for that movie isnt going to take away from me wanting to see this version:yeshrug:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will say this doesn't have anything CLOSE to the hype that No Way Home had. Still plenty tickets left for opening weekend in my city. That was not the case for NWH at all.

I know that's kind of an absurd comparison, but this is Batman we're talking about. I expected there to be a little more pop to the hype than this.

Last edited:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I will say this doesn't have anything CLOSE to the hype that No Way Home had. Still plenty tickets left for opening weekend in my city. That was not the case for at all for NWH.

I know that's kind of an absurd comparison, but this is Batman we're talking about. I expected there to be a little more pop to the hype than this.
Doctor Strange is soaking up the hype. I'll put this up near TDK that's how I'm going to measure at.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
It’s the first thing. Although again idk what you use to determine hype for you at this juncture. But I don’t get the feeling based on box office tracking or just sheer glut of news coverage that this shyt is lacking
i guess, but i don't see my usual twitter/youtube/etc follows gushing in anticipation about Batman. i've seen more tweets about the Little Caesars calzone than I've seen about the movie. every time a new trailer came out, it was hot for like 4 hours. then again, hellworld is soaking everything up.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I will say this doesn't have anything CLOSE to the hype that No Way Home had. Still plenty tickets left for opening weekend in my city. That was not the case for NWH at all.

Batman Begins was not hyped up. Batman is HUGE obviously but no movie has auto hype no matter the character especially when it's not a sequel. This probably has way more hype than Batman Begins though.. Remember the Nolan trilogy didn't pop off until people realized Batman Begins was good.

Spider-Man Homecoming even after signing to the MCU and Civil War did 'only' $117M out the gate..