Official The Batman Thread

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
were definitely getting Loner, Weird Bruce in this movie vs. Playboy Bruce in the Bale films

FL5UOd-VcAA77Si

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Holy shyt Ben Affleck sucked dikk why would you even write that

He didn’t suck dikk….. but he was average Bruce and decent Batman outside of the CGI/Stuntman

Keaton was the best Bruce and Bale was probably the best Batman.

But cinematically shooting some of the actions scenes with what they did JL Batman was dope in action…… but that still was a stunt double/CGI and it was really only one movie out of 3.5 where the dope action scene took place :ehh:

I have a feeling after this movie with RP drops…. The Ben Batman probably gonna drop lower in the ranks…. But he’ll always be above Clooney and Kilmer :smugdraper:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I watched his interview with Kimmel he seems like a really down ti earth guy. Hoping this does well and more movies are done with him. Can’t believe how close the release date is…where does the time go?

I honestly don’t think you can fail with a Batman movie at this point

I mean let’s keep it buck…. Cuz a lot of coli niccas on here are young, wasn’t born till like 98-2000 and act like they know what was going on in the 80s and 90s

No one for real for real thought Val and Clooney Batman were all that low trash till later Pre MCU/Disney comic book movies and Nolan trilogy BM dropped.

Yes it was obvious it wasn’t the par of the 89 Batman but there wasn’t the visceral reaction that now adays shyt gets on social media

But that won’t happen again, too much time and work has been put in this and they excitement for BM is at fever pitch