Official The Batman Thread

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I honestly don’t think you can fail with a Batman movie at this point

I mean let’s keep it buck…. Cuz a lot of coli niccas on here are young, wasn’t born till like 98-2000 and act like they know what was going on in the 80s and 90s

No one for real for real thought Val and Clooney Batman were all that low trash till later Pre MCU/Disney comic book movies and Nolan trilogy BM dropped.

Yes it was obvious it wasn’t the par of the 89 Batman but there wasn’t the visceral reaction that now adays shyt gets on social media

But that won’t happen again, too much time and work has been put in this and they excitement for BM is at fever pitch

To be honest my hype has been building and the more I see the more excited I get.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
How is a chick with white grandparents a bedwench
To say nothing of the fact women during slavery were called that after being FORCED into sexual relationships with white men. Calling a black woman that in 2022 because of a choice she makes is an insult to your ancestors and her. But if she was a black man fukking a white woman, all the props in the world.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
were definitely getting Loner, Weird Bruce in this movie vs. Playboy Bruce in the Bale films

FL5UOd-VcAA77Si

thats probably a fair guess considering Matt Reeves & Pattison have both said as much lol