Official The Batman Thread

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Isn’t this supposed to be early Batman? Robin wouldn’t be introduced yet
True but ever since Batman & Robin, WB/DC has been terrified to portray Robin in live-action films.

Batman live-action films needs more Batfamily members, in my opinion. Batman can be serious/badass but still an actual human being with a personality. Batman live-action films have mostly steered away from that.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
True but ever since Batman & Robin, WB/DC has been terrified to portray Robin in live-action films.

Batman live-action films needs more Batfamily members, in my opinion. Batman can be serious/badass but still an actual human being with a personality. Batman live-action films have mostly steered away from that.

I think Snyder would have introduced them at some point. Nolan and bale were the ones who hated Robin.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I think Snyder would have introduced them at some point. Nolan and bale were the ones who hated Robin.
I don't trust Zack Snyder with anything.

Also, Christopher Nolan never even read a comic book before he made Batman Begins.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
So good they can't make a sequel

Yall really feeling this sickly looking Bruce Wayne. He look like he bout to shoot up the funeral cuz Stacey said he wasn't her type.

The performance and quality of MOS has nothing to do with the sequel not being made.

If you actually know anything about movies and what's been going on behind the scenes you would know that.

MOS is regarded as one of the best origin/superhero movies to date.

You a rookie....it shows