Official The Batman Thread

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Early coli posters know I am a "fan" of DC and actually have a bias towards seeing their movies in the theater.

But one has to be objective though.
WB have all the licenses, have the source material literally at their finger tips but they continue in the same vein as what we've seen over and over again.

With each director, like Nolan previously all come out and say their version will be vastly different and it's the total opposite.
You could put Keaton in Nolan's world and nothing would be subtracted or added.

The same thing applies to this version.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Alright, let me just clear some things up in here:Anyone claiming that I hate DC is buggin'. My username and profile pic is literally Static - a DC Comics superhero :mjlol:

Same with me and Blade but guess what... the stans on here don't agree with me on some things so they try to say i hate Marvel. Despite posting positively about many projects.

:manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It’s almost as if they are doing the same thing they accuse others of :ohhh:

but lemme chill

Pretty much and name calling or using “buzzwords” to boot too:bryan:

Nothing buddy said was stanning or trynna start something. Niccas really gotta relax:russ:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Im still :dead: there’s people who would rather see Catwoman than Robin on the big screen. :dead:

Imagine if we got a scene where Batman & Robin are fukking goons up like the warehouse scene in BVS

The warehouse scene IMO is the most batmanest shyt ive ever scene on film.

Imagine we got Batman and Robin flipping over each other breaking nikkas bones and shyt. :banderas:

It’ll have to be tim drake as robin most likely unless they do some off screen aging dikk grayson up to where he’s on his way to becoming nightwing but I don’t know since they not planning to make pattison the extended universe Batman