Official The Batman Thread

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’ve said in multiple interviews this Batman’s mental state is not great and needs to find balance.

My point is, you can reinforce a car to withstand high heat and a rollover at high speeds.

There is no body armor for machine gun fire. And it takes away from the idea of a creature of the night using the shadows to inspire fear if you are just walking into gun fire vs you can’t see him. He might as well just fight in the day.

Same reason you don’t put ninjas on motorcycles. They are still deadly but it undermines the image of them as stealth killers.
This the issue with hollywood fukking up Batman and other comic movies. People keep trying to make it translate to real life. For starters we bout to watch a dude in a damn bat costume run around in a city thats full of criminals who are jokers, penguins, riddler's, Catwoman, etc but people want "realistic" :dwillhuh:. I want my comics movies to stick to being comic movies. Not some "oh this could happen in real life shyt". If I want realistic shyt I'll watch my local news, not a comic movie.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Why is this thread 52 pages on 50 post per?
7Ct8pol_d.webp

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This the issue with hollywood fukking up Batman and other comic movies. People keep trying to make it translate to real life. For starters we bout to watch a dude in a damn bat costume run around in a city thats full of criminals who are jokers, penguins, riddler's, Catwoman, etc but people want "realistic" :dwillhuh:. I want my comics movies to stick to being comic movies. Not some "oh this could happen in real life shyt". If I want realistic shyt I'll watch my local news, not a comic movie.
My dislike had nothing to do with real life.

The core of Batman being different is that he’s just a dude trying to make a difference. Turning him into a dude that’s not human undermines that.

I don’t care if he’s fighting a unrealistic Clayface or has 15 bat bombs attached to his belt that’s unreal too.

The reason Bane didn’t break Superman or Wonder Woman’s back is cause they ain’t vulnerable that way. Batman is.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
My dislike had nothing to do with real life.

The core of Batman being different is that he’s just a dude trying to make a difference. Turning him into a dude that’s not human undermines that.

I don’t care if he’s fighting a unrealistic Clayface or has 15 bat bombs attached to his belt that’s unreal too.

The reason Bane didn’t break Superman or Wonder Woman’s back is cause they ain’t vulnerable that way. Batman is.
:gucci: Like when Batman fought super…..never mind nikka you just want to vent about some shyt :scust:carry on

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:gucci: Like when Batman fought super…..never mind nikka you just want to vent about some shyt :scust:carry on
Lol. Butt hurt Batman fans who wanted BatGod/Bat prep time to explain why he could hang with the rest of the JL turned Batman into an unlikeable jerk who nearly got his friends killed by his own plans.

Whatever

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Lol. Butt hurt Batman fans who wanted BatGod/Bat prep time to explain why he could hang with the rest of the JL turned Batman into an unlikeable jerk who nearly got his friends killed by his own plans.

Whatever
That’s pretty typical