Official The Batman Thread

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
I expect batman to be a master acrobat and agilist, he has the training for it might as well show it. Ex-his mastery of parkour n scaling/climbing helps him swiftly navigate the roof top and buildings of Gotham along with his tool
you could have said that instead you said f*cking "twirl"

like a goddamn mezza fanook

:snoop:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
be excited over another mans movements brehs
Be a D.C. Stan but not want your characters to be fleshed out n true to their comic portrayal. Good thing I got spiderman n bp, thank you marvel :tchallablessed:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Cnt wait till doc strange knocks it out the park n u take your typically absence into your fortress of solitude. Anywho lemme stop sonnin u and keep this thread on batman

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Another Source Claims The Solo BATMAN Movie Takes Place Inside Arkham Asylum

Back in July, Batman-on-Film reported that Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will take place inside Arkham Asylum, in a film that sounds very similar to the Arkham series of video games from Rocksteady. Yesterday, Heroic Hollywood founder and The Wrap film reporter Umberto "El Mayimbe" Gonzalez backed that rumor but clarified that the entire will won't be set in Gotham's home for the criminally insane.

How Deathstroke factors into the film is anyone's guess at this point. Evidence has been gathered supporting the notion that the skilled mercenary appears in Justice League before tangling with The Dark Knight, one-on-one in Ben Affleck's solo superhero feature. Affleck has previously stated that his film will borrow from a few notable comic book runs but for the most part, will be an original story.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
How is it that we haven't had a robin in a batman movie since 97.. It's way passed time. I know it won't, but this new batman movie should already have an established Grayson, Todd and drake doing their own thing.
Batman's at his best without Robin...from a storytelling standpoint. All the best Batman stories are him rolling solo solo or incorporate Robin or other Bat Family members in a limited capacity

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Batman's at his best without Robin...from a storytelling standpoint. All the best Batman stories are him rolling solo solo or incorporate Robin or other Bat Family members in a limited capacity

Im not asking for Robin to co-star.. But he hasn't been in a batman film in any capacity, let alone limited since the 90s. Unacceptable.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Im not asking for Robin to co-star.. But he hasn't been in a batman film in any capacity, let alone limited since the 90s. Unacceptable.
I agree and with the DC movie universe going with an experienced Batman it would be easy to intro all the other Robins as already existing and off on their own instead of starting with Grayson and moving on from there.
Plus they could do a whole movie on the Son of The Bat and intro Damian.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Wouldn't bet too much on that. Johns is a writer on this so he's probably sticking more to comics and pulling from there than anything else.
Probably right. I've been playing Origins for the last few days and it's got me in the mood I guess.