Official The Batman Thread

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
How is it that we haven't had a robin in a batman movie since 97.. It's way passed time. I know it won't, but this new batman movie should already have an established Grayson, Todd and drake doing their own thing.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
How is it that we haven't had a robin in a batman movie since 97.. It's way passed time. I know it won't, but this new batman movie should already have an established Grayson, Todd and drake doing their own thing.

Considering that JT is already dead, i'm pretty sure dikk is already Nightwing and is in Bludhaven

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Considering that JT is already dead, i'm pretty sure dikk is already Nightwing and is in Bludhaven

Hopefully. I mean, they still have to go there though. A night wing cameo would be dope.. But let's be real they aren't going to do it.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Hopefully. I mean, they still have to go there though. A night wing cameo would be dope.. But let's be real they aren't going to do it.

Wouldn't be so sure, Umberto said a couple weeks ago that Nightwing will cameo in JL. He just got the Joe M as Deathstroke casting right today after reporting it last year

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this the guy i thought they shouldve gotten for deathstroke, so i'm def cool with the casting....so far, they getting the casting right, now they just gotta get a good story & script to go with it....this batman movie shaping up to be one for the ages...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
this the guy i thought they shouldve gotten for deathstroke, so i'm def cool with the casting....so far, they getting the casting right, now they just gotta get a good story & script to go with it....this batman movie shaping up to be one for the ages...
Fans have casted him for years they'd be foolish not to capitalize on this and with Ben killing this role so far. Deathstroke with his intelligence and superhuman abilities to go along with his army an mercenary experience on the big screen will be:whoo::damn:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Hope we see more agility and flips/twirls and quick movements. I know he older but shyt nikka zoomed out the ceiling when the cop start bussin the shotty. Like I loved when he jumped and grabbed dude head slamming it into the box, which led to that zip line combo throw of the box :noah:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Hope we see more agility and flips/twirls and quick movements. I know he older but shyt nikka zoomed out the ceiling when the cop start bussin the shotty. Like I loved when he jumped and grabbed dude head slamming it into the box, which led to that zip line combo throw of the box :noah:
be excited about "twirls' brehs

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Son....I NEED a trilogy so seeds can be planted in the first one or 2 movies leading up to a final confrontation with The Court. Can you imagine Bats trapped in the maze on the big screen??!:damn::damn::damn:@Bruce Wayne getting jumped at the party by them and fighting as they fall out of a window!!:mindblown::damn::damn:The Batcave fight with him figuring out the temperature is their weakness as they're breaking??!:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:Batman vs Talon??!:blessed:

DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWG ILL LOSE MY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT LOL