Official The Batman Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yep. For better or worse :francis:

The Justice League rewrites were just for the transition from that film to The Batman though.

He need to get some other DC writers to help out imo. :patrice:

Scott Snyder and others:ehh:

Well he's been in charge of the tv for years and helped shape the comics landscape there for 10 years so if you want any guy to do its him

And the justice league rewrites were more than just for the batman according to interview. They were for tone and to specifically address batman's killing spree from batman v superman and taking into account the criticisms of the flick

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I doubt that, I think it will be something even crazier shyt imagine if Red Hood is behind this?!!? :banderas:
Would Red Hood want to "kill" Batman :patrice: I could see Hush :ehh:

Seemed like Suicide Squad was setting up for Deadshot to go after him too.

Should have Batman trying to get out of the streets of Gotham. Got everybody gunning for him like some The Warriors shyt. :whoo:

Superstar
Daps
Joe Manganiello got the look for Deathstroke. What's up with DC always hiring some pretty boy ass actors though

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Would Red Hood want to "kill" Batman :patrice: I could see Hush :ehh:

Seemed like Suicide Squad was setting up for Deadshot to go after him too.

Should have Batman trying to get out of the streets of Gotham. Got everybody gunning for him like some The Warriors shyt. :whoo:
Arkham Origins did that beautifully with Black Mask putting a 2 mill bounty on him for only Joker to debo his plan:damn::damn:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yep and the bigger question is WHO hired him to Kill the Batman.... :coffee:
tyFeaoO.jpg

Chef

All Star
Daps
What's y'all take on Joe being a good fit for this role? I thought he was one of the better characters on True Blood before it fell off.

I'm already seeing the same discussion we had with Ledger, Leto, Gadot and Affleck. :mjpls: We know how those turned out.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Apparently I've heard Black Mask hires him in release the Arkham inmates. which means B-mans most famous villains might all make an appearance. hopefully if Leto is in the movie, he gets some actual screentime. I'm sure they will pull some Arkham Origins shyt in have Joker behind the whole thing. very interesting to see how they will handle all those villains if true. think God Ben Affleck has full control, keep WB outta the edited room in this should be gucci.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Son....I NEED a trilogy so seeds can be planted in the first one or 2 movies leading up to a final confrontation with The Court. Can you imagine Bats trapped in the maze on the big screen??!:damn::damn::damn:@Bruce Wayne getting jumped at the party by them and fighting as they fall out of a window!!:mindblown::damn::damn:The Batcave fight with him figuring out the temperature is their weakness as they're breaking??!:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:Batman vs Talon??!:blessed: