Official The Batman Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I really hope he gets the classic suit in the end of the movie or the second film. Affleck's suit is the best and most accurate Batman costume on film.
don't see that happening. not by everything Reeves is saying or has said. He's a student of the comics and wants to do it like any good comic book run does; you do your own thing. you take bits and pieces of what's come before but you have to make it your own and sometimes that means not doing what someone else did. The last thing you want is your batman film to look wholly similar to someone else's. And Warners has realized they don't need to put new suits in the movie to sell toys (since you can just slap a suit on any toy) so why not do what you want the way you want to do it?

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's because that suit has been done and his version is the worse from a a bad group.

Many fans of the character want to see him in his traditional getup not copying and pasting Tim Burton's version everytime he's on film with the exception of Snyder.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Continuity of what?

giphy.gif

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

As a short person this casting is a travesty.
It's unacceptable to have someone over 5'5 playing Penguin. I demand action!
I'm gon boycott this movie until an of height person is cast. This is discrimination. Worse than all them Egyptian movies starring white folks