Official The Batman Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think it's all in the nature of the "derail."

If it's a natural segué within a topic, and citing an example to make a point regarding the execution of something, then it's not really affecting anyone, and won't really be called out, since it's not gonna get "noticed" to get called out in the first place.

Now on the other hand, if it's a situation where you're grading a performance in some category and someone decides to mention a competing industry/company/franchise just to be on some fukkery:mjgrin: then it's gonna hit different.

So I think if it's a matter of tallying scores or instigating competition, it's gonna get labelled as a derail. If it's a comparison being done with the endgame (no pun intended) being the overall improvement of the genre, then it won't be labelled as such.

fred.

(I just feel like I had to leave "fred" at the end for some reason:russ:)

Maybe.... but I seen the example you made and it only gets mentioned depending on who the posters are.

I think it mainly depends who doing it and who has the fake issue with it. Either way, no one should ever be calling anyone out for it cuz everyone does it

It’s never consistent :russ:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Maybe.... but I seen the example you made and it only gets mentioned depending on who the posters are.

I think it mainly depends who doing it and who has the fake issue with it. Either way, no one should ever be calling anyone out for it cuz everyone does it

It’s never consistent :russ:
Yeah, I think reputation makes it hit different too. :patrice: You already known for the shyt from doin it consistently for a stretch so nikkas be lookin for it :pachaha: u right

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yeah, I think reputation makes it hit different too. :patrice: You already known for the shyt from doin it consistently for a stretch so nikkas be lookin for it :pachaha: u right

The example you set though.... I ain’t even do and ain’t really done like that in months though.:russ:

Like you said prop up a competitor to shyt on said topic

Niccas overreact, get too triggered over trivial shyt, and do the same shyt they complain about.

Also everyone has a rep:russ:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Going from goofy as shyt with the gadgets to the gritty Craig movies wasn't a reinvention of the brand?

How are they telling the same Batman stories?

Battfleck was an old and grizzly Batman that had stopped giving a fukk and was branding people.

The new Batman is going to be a heavy detective story with an established rogue gallery.

Bale's Batman we saw him go through his training and every encounter with a villain was his first interaction with them.

On the Bond shyt, he’s reinvented every single time a new actor takes on the role. That shyt just sounds foolish

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
On the Bond shyt, he’s reinvented every single time a new actor takes on the role. That shyt just sounds foolish

No bruh... the Craig Bond movies are massive commercial/audience/critical successes but the studio should change everything they are doing because one poster on the coli.com doesn't like it.. :mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The example you set though.... I ain’t even do and ain’t really done like that in months though.:russ:

Like you said prop up a competitor to shyt on said topic

Niccas overreact, get too triggered over trivial shyt, and do the same shyt they complain about.

Also everyone has a rep:russ:

You in this thread? Something done went down..wtf happened this time!!

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You in this thread? Something done went down..wtf happened this time!!

No issues mayne....

giphy.gif

We just talking James Bond mayne:lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

I hope the gothic look this is an actual theme. One of the things I disliked about the Nolan movies was how much Gotham looked like every other city.

I was thinking the same thing, I think it would be dope if they make Gotham have that old Gothic type vibe and look again. But have understood why they went away from it. But the gothic look with the stone gargoyles over the city does bring like a darker atmosphere

It makes Gotham feel more sinister and dangerous

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I was thinking the same thing, I think it would be dope if they make Gotham have that old Gothic type vibe and look again. But have understood why they went away from it. But the gothic look with the stone gargoyles over the city does bring like a darker atmosphere

It makes Gotham feel more sinister and dangerous
Facts. I felt like they nailed it with Batman Begins but switched it up afterwards. Which from a story standpoint kind of makes sense as Bruce was cleaning up the city, I just still preferred Gotham having it’s own identity.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Damn.... just thought about it.... I’m a big fan of the Batwing, but I can imagine Year 2 Batman we don’t see that.

But I still can’t wait till they release the Batmobile, I feel like that’s more interesting than his suit.

Wish they would’ve released this like how it was done with Ben when they dropped both his look and vehicle at the same time.

This couldve waited if they wasn’t ready
I think we gotta get nightwing before we get batwing but we gotta wait and see