Official The Batman Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Ben Affleck And Geoff Johns Rumored To Have Complete Creative Control Over The Solo BATMAN Movie

According to the newest episode of Heroic Insider, hosted by Hollywood producer Daniel Alter (The Apparition, Hitman: Agent 47) and Heroic Hollywood's Umberto 'ElMayimbe' Gonzalez, DC Entertainment Chief Creative Officer Geoff Johns and Oscar winner Ben Affleck will have "complete creative control" over the solo Batman film. Which logically indicates that Zack Snyder, Deborah Snyder, Charles Roven or any other frequent DCEU overseer has no say on what Johns and Affleck ultimately cook up. Alter and Gonzalez further report that Affleck is taking the lead and Johns is more of a consultant, providing necessary references to comic book lore and not necessarily shaping the story.

After months of speculation, WB recently confirmed that Affleck will indeed star, write and direct the solo Batman film. The film is currently without a release date but Warner Bros. has snagged two dates in 2018 and 2019 for future DCEU installments. It's probable that one of those dates will be given to the standalone Batman film.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I need that Court of Owls with 1 and 2 as the buildup in the background and the third all about the court. Main 1 and 2 movies can be a RedHood/Joker story with the court myths being discussed and mysterious murders where an owl feather would be left. Have Bruce and Alfred talk about the nursery rhyme Bruce heard as a child, the labyrinth, Lincoln March :blessed::banderas:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I need that Court of Owls with 1 and 2 as the buildup in the background and the third all about the court. Main 1 and 2 movies can be a RedHood/Joker story with the court myths being discussed and mysterious murders where an owl feather would be left. Have Bruce and Alfred talk about the nursery rhyme Bruce heard as a child, the labyrinth, Lincoln March :blessed::banderas:
I heard Red Hood is off the table but who knows. I personally think they're going with Hush.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I heard Red Hood is off the table but who knows. I personally think they're going with Hush.

Taron Egerton is rumored for Red Hood

CbuPsxKVIAAZ8N3.jpg

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
is court of owls really that dope? i wasn't too wowed by the animated flick.