Official The Batman Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
$800M in 3 weeks. Then the SS trailer drop. Now the Batfleck announcement. Certain posters lookin like

bundy-jumps-from-plane-o.gif

that's the difference between the marvel fans and the warner fans.
marvel fans celebrate films, warner fans can only celebrate announcements :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
that's the difference between the marvel fans and the warner fans.
marvel fans celebrate films, warner fans can only celebrate announcements :mjlol:

I remember having a good time watching a Batman trilogy and then I had a good time watching a Superman movie and then I had a good time watching them both in the same movie :umad:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: nikka, you have no knowledge of what it takes to make a good movie. None. Your stanning of TFA is disturbing, you must be 12 years old.

The Batman will without a doubt shyt all over The Rehash Awakens. TFA was garbage. Get a brain, then watch it again and you'll see.

Says the guy with the username Poe Dameron :mjlol:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Hope they have another Ra's AL Ghul for the DCEU and make sure he plays a bigger part outside of the Batman films. I wanna see Ra's getting into conflicts with Wonder Woman, Flash, and Aquaman.

I feel like they would probably rather have Vandal Savage playing that part, Ra's and Vandal would have too similar roles if that happens