Official The Batman Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The director of The Joker film recently said that he's open to doing a sequel to the movie, and with the great reviews and box office prediction thats looking very likely to become an actual thing.....so we're definitely gonna see more of him and this won't be a one and done deal

I think this Batman trilogy takes place in the 80s

Joker film takes place in like 1975, so by the time the first film comes around Joker is already established

its possible

:manny:
Joaquin doesn't do sequels. Him in the new Batman universe would be :banderas:

AT&T needs to throw him the bag

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Robert Pattinson is the least intimidating most scrawny looking Batman I've ever seen. And nikkas had the nerve to complain about Ben Affleck who's 6'4" , 200 something pounds and can wash most of these nikkas without the suit.
Ben Affleck is not 6'4. He's only an inch taller than Pattinson. He doesn't need to bulk up, just get in MMA shape by dieting, doing calisthenics and a little bit of weight lifting. That's easy.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Why couldn't they have stuck with an older Batman. It had potential.
I was cool with an older Batman because that meant we didn't have to spend time introducing characters, they would have already existed.
So with Batfleck we could just assume that Grayson was out there somewhere as Nightwing, that Jason Todd had already been Robin and been murdered by Joker, that Tim was about to show up on Batfleck's doorstep or already had done it and flown the coop. And it meant that Damian could already exist.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
People acting like RP can’t or won’t get in shape for batman lol.

The studio will give him a personal chef and personal trainer for 6 months and he’ll be exactly where they need him to be physically.

Let’s not forget before Pratt became starlord he was a fat fukk on parks and rec.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Matt Reeves Eyeing POC Actress For Catwoman In Robert Pattinson's 'The Batman' (Exclusive)

Matt Reeves is looking for a woman of color to play Catwoman opposite Robert Pattinson in The Batman.

The search is officially underway for the next live-action Catwoman. The Batman director Matt Reeves is putting some feelers out to women of color for the role of the femme fatale alongside Robert Pattinson’s Batman. One source tells us Matt Reeves wants a Zoe Kravitz-type actress to play Catwoman, meaning whoever is cast will likely be Black or biracial. Zoe Kravitz was the actual choice/prototype for the Catwoman role, but is unavailable due to her busy schedule.

White people mad already :pachaha: