Reppin
NULL

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The Batman Plot Details Reportedly Revealed

The Batman will explore a detective case — when people start dying in strange ways, Batman must go deep into the dark world of Gotham to find clues and solve the mystery/conspiracy connected to Gotham City’s history and criminals,” claims scooper Daniel Richtman in a YouTube video. “In the film, all of Batman Rogues Gallery are already out there and active, similar to the comics and animated shows/movies. The film will have multiple villains, as they are all suspects.”

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

The Batman will explore a detective case — when people start dying in strange ways, Batman must go deep into the dark world of Gotham to find clues and solve the mystery/conspiracy connected to Gotham City’s history and criminals,” claims scooper Daniel Richtman in a YouTube video. “In the film, all of Batman Rogues Gallery are already out there and active, similar to the comics and animated shows/movies. The film will have multiple villains, as they are all suspects.”
We need that detective bats :wow:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

:lupe:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

That's not really spoiler worthy but ok, if infinity war can have multiple villains I see no problem with them doing it for batman

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

9e9.gif

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

Day one.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

giphy.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

If that's true I'm glad they're skipping the origin story. :ehh:

We don't need to see Bruce's parents get shot again.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

Dope news I can't wait until they start casting for these villains I expect some notable names. :whew:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
People acting like RP can’t or won’t get in shape for batman lol.

The studio will give him a personal chef and personal trainer for 6 months and he’ll be exactly where they need him to be physically.

Let’s not forget before Pratt became starlord he was a fat fukk on parks and rec.
That movie Good Time was MY shyt!!!!!!
:banderas:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL