Official The Batman Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Man if Giancarlo is Norman............

oxna9lqmwq08.gif

AND I BETTER SEE A CAN OF DAX OR MURRAY'S SOMEWHERE FOR PRODUCT PLACEMENT!!!! :birdman:
Word, them finger waves finna be lit. :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Man I hope they don't link this up with JOKER
The director of The Joker film recently said that he's open to doing a sequel to the movie, and with the great reviews and box office prediction thats looking very likely to become an actual thing.....so we're definitely gonna see more of him and this won't be a one and done deal

I think this Batman trilogy takes place in the 80s

Joker film takes place in like 1975, so by the time the first film comes around Joker is already established

its possible

:manny:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The director of The Joker film recently said that he's open to doing a sequel to the movie, and with the great reviews and box office prediction thats looking very likely to become an actual thing.....so we're definitely gonna see more of him and this won't be a one and done deal

I think this Batman trilogy takes place in the 80s

Joker film takes place in like 1975, so by the time the first film comes around Joker is already established

its possible

:manny:

I'm not sure if his Batman takes place in the 80's. I think there might be multiple timelines in Reeves' film, and if there are, I think it starts in the 90's. But I don't think it's going to stay a period movie.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Robert Pattinson is the least intimidating most scrawny looking Batman I've ever seen. And nikkas had the nerve to complain about Ben Affleck who's 6'4" , 200 something pounds and can wash most of these nikkas without the suit.