Official The Batman Thread

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Batman has the GOAT rogues gallery :lawd:

Hope there’s an overall vision of what they want in a trilogy. Court of owls maybe :whew:

Maybe later on introduce Damien :pachaha:

I know some hate him but I like him:yeshrug:

Different universe, completely unrelated. That's why some of you dumb motherfukkers shouldn't open your mouth around here, comics have always had different timelines and iterations running concurrently, retard.

calm down big fella :whoa:
giphy.gif

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Different universe, completely unrelated. That's why some of you dumb motherfukkers shouldn't open your mouth around here, comics have always had different timelines and iterations running concurrently, retard.

stfu fakkit nerd

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
fukk yea. That actor is horrible.

I don't think that shyt is seeing the light of day. Only confirmed movies from this studio so far as this, Joker, Wonder Woman 1984, Aquaman 2, Birds of Prey and James Gunn Suicide Squad.

I think they gonna go far away from anything to do with that Justice League movie and for good reason.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I don't think that shyt is seeing the light of day. Only confirmed movies from this studio so far as this, Joker, Wonder Woman 1984, Aquaman 2, Birds of Prey and James Gunn Suicide Squad.

I think they gonna go far away from anything to do with that Justice League movie and for good reason.
It's gonna be weird seeing them transition to a younger Bruce Wayne though. Are they connecting it to the same Affleck universe?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
A simple trilogy can take a decade and Batman's rogues gallery is in the hundreds. I'm not waiting for a single villain per movie fukk that bullshyt. I need ALL THESE nikkaS

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Batman has one of THE most extensive rogues gallery alongside Spidey and nikkas think using 6/7 in fil 1 is too much.. i hate comic movie fans.. stupid dumbasses

I'd love by the end of the trilogy to have at least interacted with MAJORITY of them.. now that would be the GOAT Batman flick

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's gonna be weird seeing them transition to a younger Bruce Wayne though. Are they connecting it to the same Affleck universe?
Not really. I mean they will connect some of the lore I'd think but I doubt they will reference any events that happened with Affleck. This will be set in it's own universe pretty much

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not really. I mean they will connect some of the lore I'd think but I doubt they will reference any events that happened with Affleck. This will be set in it's own universe pretty much
Deadline already reported it has no connection to anything before it

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Deadline already reported it has no connection to anything before it

I could see them throwing out little easter eggs that reference Wonder Woman or Aquaman or something, I could see Harley making a cameo, I could see some shyt like that but actual references to plot lines no... I wouldn't think so nor should it. It'd be like Matt Reeves deciding to pick up where Burton left off with his Apes. Nah.