Official The Batman Thread

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie is packed.

Definitely far from an origin story if we got these many villains in the background.

This Batman probably been at it at least 8 years or so when the movie opens.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
4 or 5 villains in 5 years of crimefighting isn't really a lot though.
well they adding more villains :heh:....im more so talking about how he's encountered the "mastermind" type villains so early on. Among many things that was why batman forever was poop. Villain overload and giving all these dudes screentime. We'll see how it goes but deathstroke being the villain had me so much more hyped. Can i see bats fight a main villain for once? jeez

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Movie is packed.

Definitely far from an origin story if we got these many villains in the background.

This Batman probably been at it at least 8 years or so when the movie opens.

Said months ago or a year ago it wouldn’t be an origin story

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
well they adding more villains :heh:....im more so talking about how he's encountered the "mastermind" type villains so early on. Among many things that was why batman forever was poop. Villain overload and giving all these dudes screentime. We'll see how it goes but deathstroke being the villain had me so much more hyped. Can i see bats fight a main villain for once? jeez
The way they keep talking about Batman investigating a murder mystery has it look in ng like most of these villains are going to be in Arkham or something where Batman can interview them.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
The way they keep talking about Batman investigating a murder mystery has it look in ng like most of these villains are going to be in Arkham or something where Batman can interview them.
thats what they say but im sure they'll be a prison break of some sort either during or at the end. No other reason to cast recognizable faces.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Funny how nikkas is crying over how many villains are in this flick like that aint the MOST realistic version of Gotham ever. even in the comics have you ever seen Batman face just one villain ? even when he was pursuing one particular lead there was ALWAYS other villains involved..

and to my knowledge wasn't this exactly what Batfleck said his draft of his Batman film was like. Deathstroke being the main villain but there being an arkham style interaction with ALL his rogues.. so why we buggin now ??

them nikkas aint the main villain, i think riddler is.. so calm your t*ts and enjoy the damn film when it drops.. nikkas always crying like some hoes

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I don't think people need to worry about a bunch of villains in the movie. Most will probably be in the movie 5-10 minutes tops. Probably Batman interrogating one in Arkham about something. Maybe do something like the cold opening in the Bond films with Batman catching a villain.