Official The Batman Thread

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Speaking on Catwoman. I'm not against Hudgens in general but in terms of this specific version and what he's supposedly aiming for, I don't see it.

My pick would be

Golshifteth Farahani
60a6181237907274.jpg

:noah:

One of the most stunning women I've seen on screen. Thought she had next after first seeing 'Body Of Lies'

I like your casting choice here

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:noah:

One of the most stunning women I've seen on screen. Thought she had next after first seeing 'Body Of Lies'

I like your casting choice here
I’ve seen like three movies with her and she always commands the screen.

Plus being trilingual would be cool for an international thief.

I do think that Naomi Scott coming off Aladdin and Charlie’s Angel might be the wishlist for WB though.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ledger should of tought everybody you can't hate till you see him on screen...

So let's see...

Also Keaton. A lot of us are too young to know or remember, but fans hated his casting. Cats wrote into WSJ to protest his casting. Thought it would be a big screen version of the 60s show. How can you cast Mr mom and beetlejuice as batman?

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Speaking on Catwoman. I'm not against Hudgens in general but in terms of this specific version and what he's supposedly aiming for, I don't see it.

My pick would be

Golshifteth Farahani
60a6181237907274.jpg

Reeves will get some plane jane white girl for Catwoman watch

I could see someone like her for GCS tho

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Ledger should of tought everybody you can't hate till you see him on screen...

So let's see...
Also Keaton. A lot of us are too young to know or remember, but fans hated his casting. Cats wrote into WSJ to protest his casting. Thought it would be a big screen version of the 60s show. How can you cast Mr mom and beetlejuice as batman?
That's what funny about this. Almost every time there is a casting for a Batman movie or whatever there is always a big outcry from fans about it. I remember on message boards in 2007 and early 2008 people where whining about Ledger and saying how the movie was going to bomb and that nobody could top Nicholson and in 2014-2015 when Affleck was announced people were whining about him too.

Actors play a variety of roles throughout their careers and shouldn't be judged until they actually perform on screen, especially on roles from early in their careers. Pattinson wasn't my choice for Batman, Armie Hammer was, but I'm not going to throw him under the bus until I see his performance. He might be the best on screen Batman ever, or worst, or decent. :yeshrug: