Official The Batman Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That's because word got out thst they were crappy movies, you make a good Batman film and it'll do mad numbers.
I dunno, TDKR I mean I liked it but I have heard many people say they didn't and that made a billy.
Maybe I'm wrong but if I were to bet, I would bet this Batman doesn't make a billion. We'll see tho.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Penguin and catwoman tho?

Edit: Is it true they're featuring 6 villains? If infinity war can have thanos and the black order I don't see why not
If it has six villains they'll probably be just cameos. Maybe something like Batman interrogates a few of them or something. Probably 5-10 minutes at the most.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I dunno, TDKR I mean I liked it but I have heard many people say they didn't and that made a billy.
Maybe I'm wrong but if I were to bet, I would bet this Batman doesn't make a billion. We'll see tho.

Nobody said they didn't like The Dark Knight Rises :mjlol: What a couple coli posters? So what? and Aquaman just made well over a billion. Venom made well over 800 million. If people are interested they will spend money to see something, period.

But we know why you are here.. you're mad that a movie unrelated to Marvel is getting a little attention. Pathetic. lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nobody said they didn't like The Dark Knight Rises :mjlol: What a couple coli posters? So what? and Aquaman just made well over a billion. Venom made well over 800 million. If people are interested they will spend money to see something, period.

But we know why you are here.. you're mad that a movie unrelated to Marvel is getting a little attention. Pathetic. lol
Making silly posts jayshiggs always on your mind. :mjlol:
I got a lot of posts in here and "they are all positive". :troll:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I was really looking forward to Ben Affleck's Batman movie with Deathstroke. I won't front, I liked Snyder's gritty fed up bitter ptsd version Batman. The scene of him popping pills and drinking wine showed how crime fighting takes its toll on someone.

Then seeing Deathstroke at the end sealed the deal.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I was really looking forward to Ben Affleck's Batman movie with Deathstroke. I won't front, I liked Snyder's gritty fed up bitter ptsd version Batman. The scene of him popping pills and drinking wine showed how crime fighting takes its toll on someone.

Then seeing Deathstroke at the end sealed the deal.
It was going to be awesome bruh..but I have faith in Matt Reeves.