Official The Batman Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if it will be good or not but if I was WB, I too would let Matt Reeves do what he wants. His Planet of the Apes trilogy is classic. "human work.." :ohlawd:
I agree with you on that but the penguin? I hate that fukin character, I think he’s purposely trying to go as far away from the Nolan movies.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Y'all thinking about Penguin from that campy 60s TV show or that weird ass Penguin from Batman Returns. If they base him on his Arkham game appearances and the 92 animated series then they should be good
We need a REAL Riddler depiction..he's too smart and slick not to be used. Always had the upper hand on the show till the very end.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I agree with you on that but the penguin? I hate that fukin character, I think he’s purposely trying to go as far away from the Nolan movies.

People are flipping out (when are people not flipping out?) thinking that this means it's gonna be a remake of Batman Returns. There are many iterations of Penguin, it says he's not going to be the main villain which leads me to believe he will be on some crime boss shyt but mostly a secondary character.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need a psychological thriller that really showcases Batman’s detective skills.
:beli:

Everything Reeves has said and the reports that have come out about the movie said it will be exactly this.

It's supposed to be the first movie that shows why Batman is called the World's Greatest Detective.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are flipping out (when are people not flipping out?) thinking that this means it's gonna be a remake of Batman Returns. There are many iterations of Penguin, it says he's not going to be the main villain which leads me to believe he will be on some crime boss shyt but mostly a secondary character.

I just hope he doesn’t go too crazy with too many characters like Nolan in dark knight rises