Official The Batman Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It grossed $879M worldwide and off a $175M production budget and was a HUGE success, bruh.

We don't know what the true budgets are, those are just reported numbers but by your metric, Batman vs. Superman was a success because it grossed the same worldwide in theaters and then went on to be one of the highest selling blu rays/DVDs in a while.. It still profited hundreds of millions of dollars.

I'm not here to compare the two I find it odd how someone is trying to make the case that Batman of all comic book characters is "done". I don't think Batman is done at all.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The only batman movie I am interested to see is Death in the Family or Red Hood.
All othjers plot have been seen numerous time on Theater

I just wanna see Batman take on some meta or super villain like foes.

I’m kinda over seeing the “grounded in real world reality” type shyt and want to see Batman back to being a comic book type vibe.

Give us S Grundy, Killer Croc, or Clayface or something even different

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
7th in disc scales in 2016, 16th in disc sales from 2016-2018

It entered the all-time Best Seller list while it was still selling very well, it's even higher now.

"the enormous amount of negative feedback from critics and angry fans, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice seems to hold a special place in the hearts of most consumers. With the release of the lengthier “Ultimate Edition” on home video, Zach Snyder managed to win back fans who were disappointed with the original theatrical cut. It’s now clear that the decision to release an extended version of the film has resulted in good sales."
Batman v Superman Is Now On The All-Time Best Selling Blu-Ray List

I'm fair to all studios, I criticize when it's necessary regardless of which studio. You stans are hilarious lol

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
We don't know what the true budgets are, those are just reported numbers but by your metric, Batman vs. Superman was a success because it grossed the same worldwide in theaters and then went on to be one of the highest selling blu rays/DVDs in a while.. It still profited hundreds of millions of dollars.

I'm not here to compare the two I find it odd how someone is trying to make the case that Batman of all comic book characters is "done". I don't think Batman is done at all.
Not what I'm arguing either. Batman is the undisputed gross. 1 billi minimum. But Spiderman: Homecoming is not a flop just cause it didn't break 1 bil.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I just wanna see Batman take on some meta or super villain like foes.

I’m kinda over seeing the “grounded in real world reality” type shyt and want to see Batman back to being a comic book type vibe.

Give us S Grundy, Killer Croc, or Clayface or something even different
This

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
And I bet Spiderman fatigue played a part. :yeshrug:
Not taking sides as I just want good movies in the genre, but basically i know of atleast 3 people in my inner circle who thought “great another spiderman...just more of a rehash” who then saw him in IW and hit me with a :ohhh: “this kid is pretty dope” after they saw it.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Yes please :ohlawd:

tumblr_pmgm69ZkYW1rmxa4zo10_540.gif

:steviej: