Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Penguin sucks and is goofy. Same with Catwoman. I can already see this will be campy as fukk with cheesy dialogue and bad puns. Melissa McCarthy as penguin? :scust: Grow some balls and make a true successor to dark knight in terms of mature dark tones. Get Dr Strange, Zasaz, hush, professor pyg as villians. We need a psychological thriller that really showcases Batman’s detective skills. Hell I’d settle for an under the hood adaptation since they’ve already alluded to Jason Todd in BvS and SS

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
If it’s well written, this could be a plus. I always liked the penguin because he was like a gangster/corrupt politician in different versions of Batman. There’s a lot you can do with a storyline when characters have more depth and are relatable to actual real world scenarios..

Seems like that’s better than some super villain with super weird problems.

And catwoman was cool just because she’s pretty much a evil female version of Batman. Just more of a gymnast

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This dude looks more like a villain or sidekick than a main hero. :dwillhuh:

Twilight stangirls in here heavy :picard:.

Pattinson would make a better Riddler or Joker.. He has the Joaquin Phoenix crazy-man look..

It's fukking Batman, the guy who was traumatized by his parents' murder and started a one man war on crime that primarily consists of scaring and beating his opponents into submission dressed like a creature of the night, who devises tactics for any situation including how to take out his own friends. Even his two oldest allies, Alfred and Gordon, acknowledge his madness all the time.

I don't know where people get the idea that the idea of Batman isn't insanity and that he shouldn't creep out regular citizens but it is dumb as shyt.

As much as people can find issues with Tim Burton's films, the one thing him and Keaton always understood was that deep down Bruce Wayne is a traumatized madman and got him on the screen as such.

While this shortlist does little for me, and I am not drinking the Pattinson juice like many others, he makes the most sense from the perspective of trying to recapture a more intense Batman.